Our party of eight stayed in the 4BR Presidential Villa. Staff were great especially at the restaurant. Breakfast was amazing. So much choice and although you can have it delivered to your villa we chose to go to the restaurant every morning. Didn't use the spa as treatments are expensive and there are cheaper choices outside the complex. Having a fitness centre there was great and staff again enthusiastic and helpful.
Cannot fault the villa itself but for what they charge I think the property needs to "step-up". Our fridge didn't work efficiently and they sent someone to have a look at it. Next thing we have another older fridge installed smack bang in the middle of the community living area. Problem solved!??? Don't think that watching television is high on the agenda when holidaying but some rainy days can be spent enjoying a movie in your villa. There was no TV/DVD player in the main living area and again, not a big deal but every other villa (even with a lower star rating) I have stayed in provides this.
No iPod dock or even a basic cord to play music. They did provide a CD player but no cord for the iPod. Again, maybe a bit picky but as I work in the Travel Industry and experience many different properties it was surprising that a simple and relatively cheap provision such as this was not supplied.
The last night of our stay we had a late check-out and due to a hair dryer shorting and nearly electrocuting my friend we had a black-out. All was attended to promptly but little was mentioned of the pending disaster with the hair dryer. It was more important it seemed that we exit the villa and settle our account! The appliance had blown sparks and somehow singed the marble on the bathroom bench. Hate to think what it would have done to my friend had she not been quick enough to put it down!
All this was documented in an email which I sent to the Manager of Sentosa but no reply was forthcoming. Disappointing! This property promotes luxury and charges accordingly but due to my experience I would be hesitant in returning as there are way too many other properties with the same or better facilities that are not as expensive. Hence my rating of 3 not 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Seminyak Bali