Came with a large family group of 11 people. We had villa No. 42. It is quite a distance from the lobby and we had to take the buggy to and from as it is a struggle in the hot bali sun (esp after early morning/after dark) If you're looking for villa w close access to the beach, this is not it, although the beach is about a 15 min walk from where we were. (to the lobby, past the entrance, onto main road, and a side road). Breakfast can be served in the villa or at the restaurant, salt tapas (a luke mangan rest) coffees were good - cappucino, long blacks (aussie style) , delightful array of pastries and danishes, hot breakfasts and local stuff like mee goreng. obviously, if its served at the villa, you won't get the nice coffee, and the food will be cold (being kept in containers to keep the flies at bay & shipped to your villa) rooms are spacious. depending on the bedroom you get, you could get an outdoor bathroom - which can be a plus or a minus depending on your luck - i say that because i was bitten by some biting insect while sitting on the throne. also the ants took a liking for my toothpaste. aircon leaks water in several places (main kitchen area), in the bathroom. other member of my group complained of the lack of hot water (in other bedrooms) - i didnt have that problem as i showered with cold water. Also i find the sliding doors do not seal as well as they should allowing mosquitoes to enter at night. the wardrobes are spacious, but there isn't sufficient light, meaning you're finding stuff in the dark as my head casts a shadow onto the shelves. coffee and tea fac avail and replenished daily, but the lovely crabtree and evelyn toiletries are not - you get one soap (yes the same one to shower and wash your hands) a shampoo and conditioner and body lotion- we were left with the same stock for our 4 day trip which is clearly not sufficient for the number of people. found the pool design poor as water splashes everywhere when people are in it. the day bed while an attractive feature was filthy and not fit for lying on. also if you arrive at night for the first time, you may end up falling into the pond at the entrance as there isn't sufficient lighting in the entrance way. perhaps it would be better for the staff to enter the premises and light it up for guests and show them where the switches are, what they mean to do and how to use the facilties like the oven (the person who assisted us had no clue). The gym is well equipped and the toilets in the lobby area are airconditioned which is a good thing. the pool at the entrance is absolutley stunning but not suitable for laps. The place has potential, but the staff and maintenance lets it down. for the price we paid, i expected more. I'm giving it an average, but it has the potential to be very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali