We stayed at Sentosa villas for the second time as a group of 3 couples. The villas are great, but looking a bit tired in places. Good beds, air conditioned kitchen lounge area and a great changeable breakfast ( thanks Uni and Astina ...) with good coffee made our stay a pleasant experience. Accommodating friendly staff that solved problems with the air conditioning and noisy neighbours was also a bonus. Good gym as well.
Tip : use taxis exclusively, even to go to the airport...NOT the transport outside the villa.
The only real negative is that the place is a bit run down and old looking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Seminyak Bali