Stayed in a 5 bedroom villa (Villa 42) last week. Check in was very fast and the staff were very friendly. The villas are very spacious and luxurious with a living room and kitchen area. The resort is only 5 minutes from the beach. Breakfast was very good + excellent service from the staff. Location was great, just a short walk to bars, restaurants and Seminyak Square. Would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali