We stayed in these villas last year and had a good time. Its a very big place and while its private it feels big. Its also sort of in the middle of not too much but walking distance to most things. The staff were nice and accommodating and the villa was a bit tired but still very comfie and enjoyable. Breakfast at the hotel was included but there was not too much variety but still a good start. It just didnt "wow" me and it was not incredible and was not at all personal. We stayed at another villa the week before and that was special. In a different area of bali and much roomier and more personal and private.
i think i have been a bit ruined by living in asia as i re-read this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali