Have stayed at Sentosa close to 15 times. Every time its fantastic. The villas are in the best location in Bali close to all the world class top restaurants (Sarong, Metis, Mozaic, Mamasan, Sardine), good wanky bars (Potato Head, Ku De Ta, Hu'u), beauty salons (Amo spa), designer shops (Magali Pascal), etc. If you go to Bali for the cosmopolitan scene that it offers, you will want to be near all these things. The villas are architect designed and have that 5 star hotel feel (Asian opulence), not that cheap & nasty feel (grimy blue tile, sandstone, pebbles stuck to concrete walls) that some villas claiming to be 5 star have. The villas also allow for privacy so you don't have to share your pool, nor see any annoying guests if you choose to. (My sister once got punched by a Frenchman at the Padma in Legian for sitting on a chair by the pool which he said was his- people like this can be avoided by the fact you will have your own private pool). The menu is good and the lobster club sandwich is something which I crave when I am not in Bali. I have ordered the carpaccio close to 20 times and never got sick. The cocktails are nice too. Try the Evo Juice.
They clean the rooms twice a day/ do the clean up in the morning then come to turn the beds at night. This adds to the luxury. I am annoyed that they downgraded the water sizes in the room to small. This is the only downfall. Also more attention to cleaning the glass in my shower would have been nice.
The spa is lovely. Get the man because some of the ladies are hit & miss in the massage department. Ask for the stronger masseuses & a room upstairs!
Pros: Location, style of villas, private pools, ratio of staff to guests, black stone in pool, Bali-slate on outside of each villa, huge private bathrooms which don't look cheap, architect designed villas, great menu, lobster club sandwich.
Cons: Better cleaning of shower glass needed & floor mopping in bathroom needs to be more thorough, downgraded waters to small, bits of furniture with marks (however when we stayed at the 2nd best suite at 'the Legian' they had marks on the furniture there too- probably comes from people with kids).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali