Thankyou for such a lovely stay! These Villas are lovely, truly a wonderful comprimise between traditional Balinese and modern comforts. We stayed in a 4 bedroom Villa and it was wonderfully spacious, everything we could possibly need. This was our 3rd visit to Bali and we have stayed in different villas everytime. We had a good idea of exactly what we wanted in accomodation and after a lot of research Sentosa did not let us down. Our main concern was being able to shut off the living area at night so we didn't get eaten by mozzies. (but to be honest they were not a very big problem this visit!) The pool was huge! Everything was clean, staff were very friendly and helpful. The Spa was fantastic - we all enjoyed our free massage and then went back for many further therapies during our 10 day stay. On the last day our 6 year old had a manicure and pedicure - she was treated wonderfully and it made her feel very special. Some of our party used the gym and took a boxing class too.
The food at EVO was lovely - the free 2 course meal on our first night of Lamb was one of the best we had! Breakfast Strawberry juice was yummy and they cooked plain pancakes for our 6 year old every morning even though they weren't on the menu. The free breakfast massage overlooking the pool was a wonderful way to start the day. The few minutes it took us to walk to the resturant was pleasurable - all the staff you pass greeted you with a friendly hello or good morning - not sure why people complain about the distance in their reviews!
The location of the resort was wonderful - we could walk easily to the beach, shopping and local eateries. Potato Head and Ku De Ta were close by and we had lovely meals at both. (don't forget to book though) Even closer are the Living Room and Prettinget for meals and drinks.
We celebrated 3 birthdays between our villa and our friends in another 4 bedroom villa - the staff helped us organise birthday cakes, and even sang happy birthday to my husband at breakfast ! One of the birthdays we celebrated by having an in villa bbq - there was sooooo much food!
The beds were comfy, bedding and towels soft.
Don't forget there is a back entrance, (not widely advertised) leads you out to a few minutes walk to the shops, seminyak square and eat street. Take a torch if you are walking at night - you don't want to end up in an open drain.
Yes, Sentosa isn't the cheapest place to stay but we were more than happy to pay for the location, service and professionalism, and the space. I never want to stay in a tiny little hotel room again!
Well done Sentosa, we would definately recommend you to anyone who wants quality, first class service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali