Our stay at Sentosa Villas was some what disappointing. I will try and give an overall balanced opinion:
1. Spacious rooms - we had a 4 bedroom presidential villa - but 2 of the rooms were locked as we had only 2 couples staying in the villas. The separate lounge / dining and kitchen was good.
2. It was nice to have a private pool to dip into anytime of the day. The pool bale was oversized and very comfortable.
3. Free Wi-Fi internet was great.
4. Evening turn down service was a nice touch.
1. Overall cleaniness was well below par from other 5 star hotel. On the surface the place looked clean - but just dont look too close! For example, our taps in the ensuites were totally filthy around the mixers. Details were missed.
2. The breakfast - I missed the big buffet style that other hotels offered. It was A la carte - I was struggling to choose something I wanted to eat by the 4 or 5th day. The food was just ''ok''. Definately wouldnt rate it 5 star. Had lunch and dinner there a couple of times - better than breakfast - but there are so many better options in Seminyak.
3. The shuttle service into Legian was a joke - it was offered just a couple of times in the morning and the last pick up time was 4PM! Most of Bali is still sleeping at 4PM! You also had to book it 24 hours in advance which was not always practical.
4. Too far from the beach for me... that cant be helped - but regular shuttle service to the beach would have been a reasonable compensation for the location.
I'm sure this place was stunning when it was new - but it is starting to show some wear and tear. Small details which make a 5 star a true 5 star were missing at times.
Overall, I did enjoy my stay - but that was mainly because I was with my extended family and the villa style accommodation suited our needs. However, I think there are better options in Bali!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali