Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $169.24
from $35.83
from $37.59
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Been here 4 times this week. Tried the full hour massage, reflexology, neck and shoulder massage and tomorrow doing the tension release. Really lovely venue, clean, safe. Private massage rooms with own bath and shower. Great massages and service.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Was brought here by a friend that has visited many times. Yes we booked in advance, better to be safe as this place is busy. But that says a lot. We spent 4 amazing hours here, the exfoliation massage, hair treatment and reflexology. Oh My Goodness!!!!! I felt like I floated out.
As for the surroundings, yes it is a older building than most tourist spots, but that was its charm.everything was spotless, including all the linen. I read someone mentioned the dirty bath, but they aren't dirty it's the turmeric and oils they use , as the baths are stone they are porous so I defy anyone to lift that off.
We are heading back in October with our adult children, and the first thing I am doing is booking in with the girls, can't wait.
Well done Body Works.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went in for a couples massage. We managed to get an appointment within about 15 minutes. We liked that we were in the same room whilst having the massage.

This place is really authentic with clean rooms and cheap prices. If you are looking for 5* luxury this isn't the place for you but if you're looking for a great value, quality massage then head here straight away!

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This place is normally very busy, so it is recommended to make a booking early if possible. The spa rooms were really nice, the therapist was really good and professional. we had a great experience. The price is affordable and value for money.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been visiting Bodyworks for 20+ years and always have a wonderful experience. With so many day spas in Bali these days, Bodyworks treatments are always perfect.