“Nice spa and reasonably priced”
Review of Bodyworks

Bodyworks
Ranked #18 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for over twenty years and heralded as the initiator of the Seminyak day spa model now so popular in Bali, Bodyworks' positive reputation is built on the consistent delivery of high standard massages and beauty treatments to guests that come back day after day and year after year. Bodyworks successfully blends the concept of a modern Seminyak day spa with premium customer service and traditional Indonesian healing techniques. Come and get pampered in the beautiful, relaxing atmosphere of Bodyworks!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice spa and reasonably priced”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I visited the bodyworks spa on our recent visit to Seminyak. It is extremely popular so make sure you book in advance to get the treatment and times you prefer. I would highly recommend the mani pedi and massages. Worth a visit and reasonably priced.

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Rowland Heights, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good location in Seminyak. Good service.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is busy and popular. There are many 5stars spa in the area as well as many other much cheaper places.

Bodyworks price their service right and the massage is good for what you paid for. The place is clean and a good place to relax at the end of the day.

Highly recommended if you are staying in Seminyak area.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I thought this place was supposed to be fantastic. The room was nice but the quality of the massage was really average and no attempt was made to match the size of the practitioner's hands to the body with which she was to engage. The time was NOT adhered to and the receptionists lacked warmth, professionalism and courtesy. At no point was I asked about the quality of my experience. My body did not feel like it had been massaged and I quite simply will not be returning to this place, nor will I be recommending it to friends. I wonder if business is just too easy for them and greater competition would be a good thing.

1 Thank Sydneyburnleyboy
Dubai
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome Spa Experience!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Coming from a city of spas and restaurants...we are sometimes hard to please! :) We absolutely loved the Bodyworks spa and it was one of the best spa experiences we had in Bali. Clean, nice facilities and nice relaxing massage at reasonable rates compared to some of the fancier spas. The couples room is really pretty too! A must to try for couples visiting in the Seminyak area.

Yandina, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is why we trek to Bali”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

To be pampered after a long days shopping by expert staff who are each very good at what they do. It's busy at this spa for a reason. Recommended to me by my chiropractor this fulfilling experience is everything you'd expect from a 5 star spa and more. Pure quality. After you have finished be sure to walk across the road and buy a bottle of water or something from the 5 year old girl who sits by her market stand all day 7 days a week. Whilst we all enjoy using the big business like body works we should also support the small Balinese business and to ensure this little 5 year old gets a good education the 50c for the bottle of water will stretch a long way.