“Never disappointed”
Review of Bodyworks

Bodyworks
Ranked #18 of 122 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for over twenty years and heralded as the initiator of the Seminyak day spa model now so popular in Bali, Bodyworks' positive reputation is built on the consistent delivery of high standard massages and beauty treatments to guests that come back day after day and year after year. Bodyworks successfully blends the concept of a modern Seminyak day spa with premium customer service and traditional Indonesian healing techniques. Come and get pampered in the beautiful, relaxing atmosphere of Bodyworks!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Out of our party of four we all had at least one treatment.
Then there were those of us (by that I mean me) that undertook to work my way through the menu.
Alas on this trip in February I did not have the time to do this but as a regular visitor to Bali I am confident that I will get there.
If you want a great treatment ( not just a massage ) be sure and book at Bodyworks...

There are newer reviews for Bodyworks

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We want to bodyworks on a few occasions and I found the hair cream baths and massage quite good. It is a really busy place and I found it a lot quieter at night. There is no "personal" service, you pretty much get shipped in and out as quick as possible. Another thing I noticed with my 1.5 hour massage is that even Though I requested not to have a shower or bath post massage, it turned out being a 1 hour 15 minute massage which I still paid the full price for? I understand that getting on/off the table is included in the time but this was a bit unfair!

1  Thank cobezeke
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I went to Bodyworks years ago and thought I would try it again as it had such good reviews.
I found the whole experience a bit under-whelming. The girl doing my massage seemed somewhat disinterested and didn't ask me anything about my body or requirements ( bit of an issue as I have an old back injury!)
I felt it was a bit of a conveyor belt system - efficient but lacking a bit in the personal touches.

1  Thank fuschia99
Reviewed November 28, 2012

On our trip to bali in late November we visited 5 spas - Bodyworks was up there with the best. My partner and I had a 2 hour body exfoliation, milk bath and balinese massage. The ladies were lovely, room was beautiful (and VERY clean) and massage was great. Sure it's a bit more expensive than some massage places on the streets but it really is worth the extra. The surroundings are beautiful.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am sitting in the waiting area after just having a cream hair treatment and blow dry. It was soooo wonderful and the massage that went with it was beautiful! When in Bali give it a go!