“Work wonders while staying in Seminyak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bodyworks

Bodyworks
Ranked #17 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for over twenty years and heralded as the initiator of the Seminyak day spa model now so popular in Bali, Bodyworks' positive reputation is built on the consistent delivery of high standard massages and beauty treatments to guests that come back day after day and year after year. Bodyworks successfully blends the concept of a modern Seminyak day spa with premium customer service and traditional Indonesian healing techniques. Come and get pampered in the beautiful, relaxing atmosphere of Bodyworks!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Work wonders while staying in Seminyak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Whatever self indulgence you want, Bodyworks will be able to help. Best to book ahead as they do get busy. Recommend the body scrub/exfoliation.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa and Reasonable pricing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I went to this spa twice in the last week. Clean and well run, relaxing 60 minute massages.

Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relaxation Central”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Recommended by a friend, who wasn't wrong. We had a 90mins full body massage in a couples room, for around A$60. As it was my first ever paid massage, I have no frame of reference, but thought it really relaxing, and worth the $$$. My wife, with many more pampering sessions under her belt thought it was the best she had ever had. Nice surroundings and ambience. Will probably be the first stop next time we come to Bali

London, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Relaxing; service with a smile.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I have been to Bodyworks on a previous stay in Seminyak, and were very happy to return. Over three days we had two treatments each. I just love the exfoliating massage and my husband enjoyed the luxury of a four hands massage. Each time we go the staff are friendly and smiling.

The only small comment is the quality of the front desk staff. Whilst paying for our treatment and booking another, the person who helped us asked for my name on no less than three occasions!

It is worth booking ahead, and ours was done by email without any issue. Otherwise, 48 hours is normally sufficient and they try and accommodate you as much as they can.

We appreciate that this isn't necessarily the cheapest place in Seminyak to have a massage. But the old adage is true - you do pay for what you get. We would return to Bodyworks on another visit, without hesitation

Moama, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Whilst recently in Bali for a family wedding a large group of us were shouted to a treatment at Bodyworks Salon in Seminyak as part of the Hen's day celebrations. I was pampered for 1 hour to a beautiful and relaxing facial. Others in the group had: massages, manicures/pedicures or creme baths (a relaxing hair treatment). I could not help but go back there on another 3 occasions for various treatments as the staff were so friendly and caring and each treatment was so pleasurable. Definitely a must for anyone in the area but I recommend you book as it is very popular - and great value!

Visited September 2012