We stayed there for 5 nights in January 2012. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the villa was clean, spacious and comfortable. The pool was clean and reasonably sized, but the sun beds were a little dusty. We needed to walk through an open air corridor to get to our villa, so it's not fun when it's raining (which happens often in Bali). Also, breakfast left a lot to be desired, although we ordered room service for dinner one night and the standard was much higher.
I think the suites are more suited to couples because the shower and toilet are outdoors. I can't imagine friends (who need privacy in the toilet or taking a shower) feeling that comfortable in this sort of setting.
This part of Seminyak is a little difficult to navigate on foot, because there are no sidewalks. As the roads are narrow and the cars tend to be quite fast, I didn't feel 100% safe walking around. The roads are also not in great condition possibly due to the amount of construction going on in the area. It would be even more difficult with kids in tow, I assume.
Also it is quite far from the centre of Seminyak, so will need to catch a taxi to get around- we found that the only honest taxis were the Blue ones with the swan logo. The other ones we had the misfortune of hailing were downright dodgy - refusing to turn the meter on and trying to negotiate skyhigh fares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali