“Heaven!!!”
Review of Jari Menari

Jari Menari
Ranked #5 of 131 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Reviewed October 24, 2013

These guys are great!!!,very professional,clean,and great technique!!!
Great price as well ...everything is just so lovely!!!!....will be back!!!

1  Thank Brycee10
in 9 reviews
"shower"
in 72 reviews

Reviewed October 10, 2013

It's a brilliant place to relax. I attended 2-3hrs massage and it was the best ever treatment that I had. Prices are ok as well and very friendly staff.

2  Thank Magdalena I
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here since it first opened and have found that the quality and standards have always remained consistent.
If you want the BEST massage you will ever experience then this is the place!
Although I only travel to Bali one a year I am always remembered by the receptionist and welcomed back like an old friend.
Clean, professional and caring!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Don't bother going anywhere else, even if other spas charge less, as the Four-Handed 90-Minute Massage at Jari Menari will give you more bliss and greater relaxation than any other massage in the area. The masseurs are very well trained in the Esalen technique, the spa is immaculate, the trickling water in the garden helps camouflage any noises and voices you might here, and the staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I was there in August 2013 with my daughter and the cost came to about US$55. per person for this amazing experience. Reservations are a must so book early and enjoy 90 minutes of pure heaven! They also have lovely scented candles, fragrances, bowls and other small items enabling you to bring the spa experience home with you.

2  Thank 198Diane155
See more reviews
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

First time visitor and I wish I was staying in seminyak longer to take advantage of these treatments. It was lovely. I prefer a women therapist but the male staff therapist did an excellent job! He was very professional. My husband and I found this massage was very relaxing and felt completely tension free after! Highly reccomend!