“Another great stay”

Ranked #64 of 145 Hotels in Seminyak
Adelaide
“Another great stay”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We returned to Pradha and continue to be impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of staff, comfort and cleanliness of the accommodation and the excellent location. Pradha is walking distance from some fantastic eateries, 5 minutes to the beach and Seminyak Square. Thanks again to the wonderful staff. D and G.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Gail M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
SG
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Personally, we do enjoyed our stay there. It is our first time villa with pool experience. Enjoyed the pool most, and the tranquility of the place. Yet it was very accessible to Seminyak Square and the many eateries outside. Except that felt the villa was not very well maintained which I felt it was a pity. its a villa with lots of potential I believe if it had been better maintained. Generally the towels seemed tired, not exactly the whitest condition. Was bit greyish with some stains. Did not use them in the end. So its still advisable to bring your own travel towels if possible.

Breakfast is done in house, with the option of done at kitchen and then served at your villa too. Not too impressed with the selection, felt bit restrictive and limited choices.

But I do appreciate the "holding/resting" room resort has for you after checkout.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank yummi_pig
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I picked Pradha Villas because of the excellent reviews. Was not dissapointed and actually far above my expectation. Well done Pradha Villas. From pick up from the airport to checkin all staff could not have been more helpful.
. We travel a lot and are very over small hotel rooms this was perfect. Breakfast was amazing, my husband was very impressed having ordered soft boiled eggs and poached over the 4 breakfasts , and they were delivered to perfection. We had room service 1 night also excellent food.
A very nice touch at dusk the staff came lit mosquito coils for living area , turned down the bed and closed the bedroom doors and sprayed for bugs, so effective.
If we visit Seminyak again will revisit and will also recommend to our friends.

Room Tip: We had Villa6 nice sun on pool in afternoon had adjoin door to next villa if you are looking for a p...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joseph D
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have been to bali many times and stayed in all kinds of accommodation. This time I was hoping for a lovely relaxing holiday at pradha villas with my friend and that's exactly what we got. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and it was really, really spacious. The pool is bigger than any I've seen at a hotel villa. It was so quiet, hard to believe it was smack bang in the middle of seminyak. The beds were awesomely comfortable with fabulous aircon and great ensuite bathrooms. I've read some reviews from tripadvisor which note the villas are old ... Yes, they are not brand new and sparkling, but personally I think it adds to the charm. They were certainly very clean. The breakfasts were perfectly adequate with generous serves and a reasonable selection. The staff were just lovely,. Putu and Dewa were standouts, very charming. The only negative is that our plane was delayed to 1am and I was charged well over a half days rate to stay to 10pm and that was with with one bedroom locked. A little disappointing. And I don't like slippery cushion covers in the lounge :) but overall a lovely experience.

Room Tip: The one bed villas are newer but smaller. I would take a 2bed with one room locked. The 2bed villas...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank dibbs13_13
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Our villa is for four of us, and it is an amazing stay for us during the 4days of stay.

There is a private pool (although the filtration system is not great, but the water is still considered clean). Whenever we come back after a long day, the villa would be cleaned and tidied already, and we could just get changed and hop into the pool and chat till late night, with the tv turned on (the channels are like the usual Starhub channels). No one would stop you from using the pool because it's part of your villa.

Breakfast would be served the next time at the time you favour. Just get to the lobby and choose the variety of breakfast available. You can choose for them to cook on the spot in your villa's kitchen, or already prepared in their own kitchen then served to your villa. (The English breakfast is the most filling selection.)

The rooms are beautiful, and there's side door that is directly in front the pool.
The master bedroom needs about 8 steps of non-sheltered walk from the living room. Master bedroom is beautiful, there's a tv in there too. The bathroom is just slightly smaller than the rooms. It is an outdoor bathroom, so my friend and I, both females are afraid that someone from somewhere might just be peeping at us. But it wasn't so bad. Wardrobe were also at the outdoor bathroom, tgt with the safe. And I really wonder why. Because the door linked from the bedroom to the bathroom has only one lock, and it's from the bedroom side. (The bathroom can't be lock from the inside.)

From my friend, the villa is $70/person/night, which is reasonable, the location is walkable from Seminyak Square, but still slightly far. If you reach before 11pm, the backdoor would be open, then it's not so bad. (Just that you'll have a hard time recognising the backdoor.

Staff were all smiley and friendly. Even the security guard. There's this lounge with (door-less) bathroom sofa and tv for us, after the check out time, while waiting for our flight back at night.

Just head over to the counter for any enquiries during your stay! <;

• Stayed March 2014
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I booked directly with the villa and enjoyed the free airport transfer they provide to guests. We stayed a few days at Nusa Dua and arranged for the the pick up from our hotel in Nusa Dua.

When driving there, I thought the location was inaccessible.. until we walked out on our own we realised it's really convenient. Beach 10 min walk away, massage/spa just outside villa, food a corner or two away, bike rental along the stretch of the villa. Great location!

Everyone there are very friendly and helpful.. and was even given a little perk which I shall not go into detail as I wouldn't want to "spoil market" and make their lives difficult from now on.

Looks slightly tired (just a little for a 6 year old property), but we were really happy with almost everything at Pradha Villa. The chef came into our villa to prepare our breakfast in the morning, nice size private pool, jacuzzi (I didn't use much of it), and I love their outdoor shower.
The only thing bad was the dirty bathtub so we didn't use it (a pity).

Mosquitoes normally like me very much, but I didn't get one bite. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Get the spilt locked villas if you want to tan in the villa.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Isle Of Wight
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We have again returned to the Prahda villa in Seminyak our third stay. The reasons that we continue to use this property is first, the location. Great area within walking distance to a great selection of restaurants and only 10 minutes from the beach. Second the quality of the villas, all with a great sized sunny pool. Third the staff, great service, I would like to mention Yuni who was once a butler and now is a receptionist she helped us when we had problems with the internet and in general gave us really good service. One day Yuni will be a manager! I have only praised one member of staff but all the staff did a great job. They work well as a team ensuring you get the most out of your stay. The anti mozzie protection that the staff do here is exceptional, in our three visits neither myself or wife have been bitten!
On leaving the Prahda we again booked for October.

Stayed March 2014