“It's all yours.”
Review of Pradha Villas

Pradha Villas
Ranked #66 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Our villa is for four of us, and it is an amazing stay for us during the 4days of stay.

There is a private pool (although the filtration system is not great, but the water is still considered clean). Whenever we come back after a long day, the villa would be cleaned and tidied already, and we could just get changed and hop into the pool and chat till late night, with the tv turned on (the channels are like the usual Starhub channels). No one would stop you from using the pool because it's part of your villa.

Breakfast would be served the next time at the time you favour. Just get to the lobby and choose the variety of breakfast available. You can choose for them to cook on the spot in your villa's kitchen, or already prepared in their own kitchen then served to your villa. (The English breakfast is the most filling selection.)

The rooms are beautiful, and there's side door that is directly in front the pool.
The master bedroom needs about 8 steps of non-sheltered walk from the living room. Master bedroom is beautiful, there's a tv in there too. The bathroom is just slightly smaller than the rooms. It is an outdoor bathroom, so my friend and I, both females are afraid that someone from somewhere might just be peeping at us. But it wasn't so bad. Wardrobe were also at the outdoor bathroom, tgt with the safe. And I really wonder why. Because the door linked from the bedroom to the bathroom has only one lock, and it's from the bedroom side. (The bathroom can't be lock from the inside.)

From my friend, the villa is $70/person/night, which is reasonable, the location is walkable from Seminyak Square, but still slightly far. If you reach before 11pm, the backdoor would be open, then it's not so bad. (Just that you'll have a hard time recognising the backdoor.

Staff were all smiley and friendly. Even the security guard. There's this lounge with (door-less) bathroom sofa and tv for us, after the check out time, while waiting for our flight back at night.

Just head over to the counter for any enquiries during your stay! <;

• Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for Pradha Villas

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I booked directly with the villa and enjoyed the free airport transfer they provide to guests. We stayed a few days at Nusa Dua and arranged for the the pick up from our hotel in Nusa Dua.

When driving there, I thought the location was inaccessible.. until we walked out on our own we realised it's really convenient. Beach 10 min walk away, massage/spa just outside villa, food a corner or two away, bike rental along the stretch of the villa. Great location!

Everyone there are very friendly and helpful.. and was even given a little perk which I shall not go into detail as I wouldn't want to "spoil market" and make their lives difficult from now on.

Looks slightly tired (just a little for a 6 year old property), but we were really happy with almost everything at Pradha Villa. The chef came into our villa to prepare our breakfast in the morning, nice size private pool, jacuzzi (I didn't use much of it), and I love their outdoor shower.
The only thing bad was the dirty bathtub so we didn't use it (a pity).

Mosquitoes normally like me very much, but I didn't get one bite. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Get the spilt locked villas if you want to tan in the villa.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have again returned to the Prahda villa in Seminyak our third stay. The reasons that we continue to use this property is first, the location. Great area within walking distance to a great selection of restaurants and only 10 minutes from the beach. Second the quality of the villas, all with a great sized sunny pool. Third the staff, great service, I would like to mention Yuni who was once a butler and now is a receptionist she helped us when we had problems with the internet and in general gave us really good service. One day Yuni will be a manager! I have only praised one member of staff but all the staff did a great job. They work well as a team ensuring you get the most out of your stay. The anti mozzie protection that the staff do here is exceptional, in our three visits neither myself or wife have been bitten!
On leaving the Prahda we again booked for October.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank alanoasis
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at a one bedroom private villa with private pool. The villa is huge, lots of space, well equipped and nice design with direct access to a very generously sized private pool.

The villa needs some upgrades as it can feel a bit tired and in need of some renovations, but the exclusive private feel and big pool makes up for this.

The location is amazing right in the heart of Seminyak, can walk to all the nice and trendy restaurants, and spas.

We can only recommend this great property.

Room Tip: Ask for a rennovated Villa
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dvmtz
Reviewed February 25, 2014

this time i gave up booking through agoda or booking.com but directly with villa as i would like to enjoy the free airport pick up service.

as my cousin and i took a budget flight (tiger) from hk to bali, we arrived at the airport quite early at about 7am (earlier than expected time~), but the driver came a bit late to pick us up maybe due to misunderstanding, we did feel a bit nervous when we were waiting for the driver, lucky that he really showed up at last, he was nice and did apologize so we soon forgave about this minor issue.

all the staff of the villas i met are nice, they even allowed us to checkin in the morning, my cousin was very happy with this arrangement as she reminded me for thousands times that she needed a good sleep after the 5-hr flight!!!

do prepare enough anti-mosquitoes stuff if u attract insects a lot! i did meet 2 cockroaches and many ants in the washroom@@" a staff did leave us a can of spray to kill the insects, but i nearly killed myself too as i forgot to open the door when i used the spray*_* i also met birds, frogs, reptiles and even a cat in our own villa! u can fully enjoy your holiday with the accompany of different types of animals, ha!

the private swimming pool is clean, the bedroom is clean too with enough cooling as the air con is quite efficient. strong free wifi signal everywhere in villa is very gd!

tv channels are adequate i think, 1 tv is installed in bedroom, there are 2 fridges too, 1 in bedroom and the other one in private kitchen. oh yea, you can request the chef to cook the breakfast in your favourite style in your own villa.

this villa is great in location, very close to seminyak square and some shopping streets, also close to the beach and do spend an afternoon in a pub located just next to the beach to wait for the sunset~

the villa also provides free shuttle bus to send you to kuta, a busier area than seminyak, but the water quality of the beach there is not that attractive compared to the seminyak beach though kuta beach seems to be more popular.

All and all, i feel happy and want to praise myself that i have chosen to stay in Pradha Villas for my 1st Bali visit after spending many nights to read different websites and justify the comments from different travellers. With such a reasonable price and i nearly have no negative feelings here, i will definitely recommend you to give yourself a chance to spend a few days and relax here.

p.s. to all the staff that have served my cousin and me before, sorry that i couldnt leave my comment here earlier since i am very busy to start working again once i went back to hk -_-" and guess what? i'm still in office to type this comment,that's why my comment here is not quite organized :p

Room Tip: i stayed in villa no.5 which is quiet and near the back gate which can easily goto seminyak square...
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my first experience staying with Pradhas Villas and I must say I was totally blown away. I've been to quite a number of destinations in Asia and by far this place exceeded expectations both from a service point of view and also with the high class finish of the villas themselves. The villas are located behind the main road but close enough to access some really cool places to eat and drink in Seminyak. Great place and staff are so friendly, certainly made the experience even more enjoyable!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

extremely friendly service, beautiful pool and great breakfast!

The location is perfect with just a short stroll (7 minute walk) to Seminyak Square.
My tip is to tell any taxi driver you are going to "Dusun Villas" which is right next door, they all know Dusun but don't seem to know where Pradha is.

And try the pancakes for breakfast, delicious!