“Paradise”
Review of Pradha Villas

Pradha Villas
Ranked #72 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We booked a two bedroom villa and loved every day of our two weeks here. Its very hard to motivate yourself to leave the villas and enter the hustle bustle of Seminyak ... best to just laze about and enjoy the way the villas let you feel you are living outdoors.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank riiiicola

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I booked a two bedroom villa and was impressed with all aspects of this accommodation including all the wonderful staff. Very hard to leave at the end of the trip and I would have no hesitation in booking with Pradha Villas for future trips to Bali. Excellent - 5 stars from me!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Darren C
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The location was good, the service was good, the food in the villa was not good.

The villa is ok but the design little bit old fashion for that price, we booked one bedroom with pool villa, they can provide you safety net near the pool so your child can be safe.

The kitchen set is really old need to be replace and not very clean.

The Location is good, near to shopping and restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nathan S
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Visited Bali for the first time with my girlfriends and decided to stay at Pradha. Airport pickup was great, Dewa (who picked us up from the airport) was friendly and offered snippets of info on Bali on our way to the villa.

Although we chose a 1 bedroom villa, We were allocated villa 2, a 2 bedroom villa. The place was great, but a little old. During our first night, there was a storm and the roof of one of the washrooms collapsed - thank goodness all of us were safe. We informed the staff and they immediately allocated us another villa, and was extremely apologetic. We were given villa 11 and it was amazing! Although a little smaller than the 2 br villa, it was much newer.

The hotel staff were awesome and offered excellent service. All were very helpful. Will definitely return to Pradha for my next visit (but will request for the newer 1 bedroom villas definitely).

Highly recommend grocer and grind for brunch, bodyworks for massage and breeze at samaya for dinner + sunset.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Pcys
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Gotta say, we got it right with this place. Location is brilliant, tucked away from the nearby street in its own secure block, and a short walk to beach in one direction, shops the other way, and plenty of restaurant choice 10 minutes in any direction. Facilities with own private pool were heaven. Lounge, dining, kitchen area is covered but open on 2 sides to garden and pool. Villa rooms are airconditioned (very quiet) and lockable with own shower, bath, toilet, plus additional outdoor private shower. Breakfast is ordered the day before and delivered to your room at time you select, choice of local or anglo both served with accompanying fresh fruit. Breakfast poolside was a great way to start each day. I doubt I'd want to stay anywhere else if returning to Seminyak.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emanpee
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from another business trip to Bali. Whilst in Seminyak we stayed at the Prahda villas, a real "gem". The quality of the villa was superb, the service was great and location hard to beat. We enjoyed it so much that before leaving we booked up for our return in May 2013. We visit Bali twice per year and comming all the way from the UK we want to be sure of a quality villa and Prahda is that. Would I change anything? No I think the Prahda have got it exactly right and I would recommend them to anyone.
We are now looking forward to May.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank alanoasis
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My Fiance & I just stayed in Prahda Villas for 2 weeks. It was exceptional.

The staff at Prahda Villas were simply amazing. Incredibly helpful and some of the nicest people I have ever met.

The location of Prahda Villas is (in my opinion) located in the best part of Seminyak. It's away from the hustle and bustle of the main street but only a 5 minute walk to get there. We chose Prahda on location as it's a short walk to the Beach, La Lucciolla, Potato Head, Ku De Ta. Bodyworks and Sea Circus (great for breaky) are 100meters. Could walk to most places.

The Villa was perfect. Great private pool, large bedroom with ensuite and large living area.

Complimentary massage was amazing and great breakfast.

Found it very difficult to fault. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple