“Simply the best”

Nila Green Traditional Spa & Salon
Ranked #69 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Nila Green Traditional Spa & Salon! We offer a range of intuitive massages, including Traditional Balinese, Reflexology, Aromatherapy & Swedish massage. We also offer a range of Nail and Hair treatments, including Mani/Pedicure, Haircut & styling. With over 20 years experience, why pay more for less. We can come to your hotel or villa, or you can come to our Spa & Salon in Seminyak.
Melbourne, Australia
“Simply the best”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We found this place just around the corner from our villa. They are very professional , friendly and excellent at all treatments they offer. We had two treatments pre day we just couldn't get enough... Very clean and intimate . The very best of Bali....

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stumbled upon this establishment whilst stayed in a villa nearby for a long period of time, and allow me to tell that I have not gone any where else since then.

First impression was a great one... or I should say Wonderful is more of an appropriate description. Greeted by a big friendly smile, a cup of cold water and cold towel, it was absolutely a life-saver on a hot hot day. It is a nice and cozy little establishment and more importantly it is a very clean place! which I do appreciate that. It certainly helped me to be able to relax. The One thing that I appreciate even more is that, Unlike any other similar establishments that I have been to, They allowed me to take my time to relax a bit more before the treatment starts... It was on my pace! They did not rush me to start straight away.

The Treatment itself was Amazing! (had a Full body massage for an hour), and it was very intuitive to my problem areas, incredibly gentle and of course you can ask for the strength to be adjusted to your liking, and believe me they can go really strong. Price-wise, it's definitely quite cheap for an hour long massage, only cost me Rp. 100,000 (which is about 9-10 AUD)

Since then.. after the first impression... I have been back there for at least another 10-15 times on variety of treatments (several more of full body massage, Reflexology, head-neck-shoulder only massage, and some more). It also certainly helps that they are able to go to my villa to have the treatment !! (Massage delivery ? Yes please !)

Niluh and Made are the people that runs the place, They are both absolutely wonderful people. Nothing beats the friendly, polite greets and the attention of details from entry to exit for the customers, and they certainly are fulfilling these criteria. .

I Highly recommend this place for anyone who wants a massage that they know they can count on upon the exit, you will feel relaxed and refreshed.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank SaDewas
Wollongong, Australia
“RELAX AND ENJOY”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Wow, this was a lovely relaxing place to be, so I keep going back........See you soon
Thanks