TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2017

My eyelash extensions were a third of the price of Perth- but the service was 100% better - AND the lashes were 300% better !! Lasted longer and were amazing!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I went to The Shampoo Lounge after a friend recommended the place to be the best when it comes to hair extensions.

Lexi the hair stylist was really helpful and found the perfect hair both lenght and color.

They gave me the price up right away after finding out how many extensions I needed. They have net prices in their price list, something that is better for me as a tourist.

The full procedure took around 3,5 hours and I am super happy with the result!

I also went back for a color touch up, and again Lexi did a great job!

So for any hair treatment if you are in Bali, I absolutely recommend The Shampoo Lounge!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I've been seeing this spectacular business since 2015 for colours , cut , waxing , nails and more . Even my husband won't let me go unless I take him to their barber. We love it that much not just the business and great quality of work they produce but also the family we have gained with them from over the years.

They recently did my wedding and I couldn't of been more grateful and amazed with their work.
There is no one I trust my beauty with than The Shampoo Lounge.

I could go on with many memories and great reasons why you should choose them but practically I don't let anyone touch my hair except The Shampoo Lounge!

If your going to Bali and need styling or beauty done ; go make the trip and see them, you won't be disappointed!

Love you Shampoo Lounge

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I read good reviews about the TSL, and the prices were very appealing.
I went there just to get a hair trim. I stressed over and over again i just wanted the a tiny length off. Demonstrated with my fingers, and said that was all i wanted.
Unfortunately she started from the back so i didn't see how much she was cutting, i nearly died. My hair is so short. I asked her again how much are you cutting off!?
She said only a little. But to make matters worst without asking me she started thinning the ends.... i think i nearly cried. I asked again what are you doing?! she said "for natural" ... but i didn't asking for that? WHY would you thin hair with out even asking!
So horrible. I will NEVER be back again.

1  Thank penrag
PapayaFiends, Owner at TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Ms. Jayne,

So sorry about the disconnect between your desired length and outcome length. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you so that we can improve as this type of feedback is quite unusual. We always encourage our clients to bring a picture of their desired cut as some things can get lost with passing figure gestures and bilingual conversations. Our receptionists are fluent in English as are most of our stylists but I think in this situation there must have been a communication breakdown and for that we sincerely apologize.

If you could reach out to me with your email & phone number, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and friendly place

I had the sport manicure from Trik; don't think my nails looked ever better than now!

Next to that I had the Honey&Milk foot bath.

Great massage and treatment for the feet.

Next time I will try their men facial.

Go here!! It's really good