TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I've had my hair cut twice and coloured once by Lexi - he does an amazing job. I have short hair and thought the cut would be just same old, same old but he managed to make it more edgy. Very happy with the results. The staff at TSL make you feel very welcome and are totally professional.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Had several treatments here over the past week from keratin straighten, facial, mink eyelash extensions, massage and foot spa with family and friends from young to old and we've all been extremely impressed with the quality of products and value for money. My eyelashes are amazing (thanks juni) and my friz free hair is better than i expected after a week. Today my aunt and i had anti aging facials which was heaven and I'll certainly come back for another one before we leave bali. Saw many hair extensions and colours, hair ups and make up and everyone very very happy with results so I've booked mine for a wedding later in the week. Mornings are quieter usually and bookings recommended especially for multiple treatments. Love this place, thanks Ade and team.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Warm and friendly service, Tammy my stylist was excellent she spent a lot of time showing me photos and providing different options to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. I love the result and recommend a visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Thank you Christina and team for looking after us before our wedding. Nothing was too much trouble and everyone was really happy with their 'styles' for the wedding.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I came here on my last day before leaving Bali because I wanted a fabulous new hair style. Ade had attended to me for a whopping 3+ hours where he was very attentive.
I showed them an image of a Google Balayage style that I wanted and he immediately started.

Services:
-Cut
-Bleaching/Coloring
-Balayage styling
-Shampoo

My hair is fairly long and took quite awhile to bleach and then color. Overall I paid about ~$170 USD which is exceptionally affordable in comparison to US salons that go around $300+ for all the services I listed above.

I didn't go 5 stars because at times I felt the stylist could have been slightly gentler. Would definitely recommend this place and ask for Ade when going for a balayage style!

(Adding before and after pics of my hair for reference)

Date of experience: July 2017