TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

This is the best place in Bali for everything regarding hair and facial treatment. Alex and Juli were both really good and professional

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We had great massages here but the location.on a busy street corner means you don't really relax as you can in many other Bali salons. The staff not working are also very noisy with their chatter. Appreciated that the prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

A lot of research due to a little trepidation into getting my hair 'blonder' whilst in Bali.
Nevertheless I took a chance as
my hair was very yellowly and brown , as with only maintaining with half head foils etc done in Brisbane & sporadically.
I went full head foils and tailored toner as advised by my wonderful stylist Tammy. I felt very lucky to have her do my colour in the first instance, and I found she was honest, knowledgable and a truly wonderful person also. (She was stuck with me for near 4hours)
The salon was busy, clean and all the staff seemed lovely (I got a manicure whilst getting my hair done)
About $170 AUD and the results, plus the care taken were amazing, excuse the shocking 'before' shot, but it shows the result...
Do it and try and get Tammy!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Its second time back to shampoo bar !! Both times the most amazing hair cut !!

If you want to look a million dollars see Lexi !! T

Reviewed July 3, 2017

My partner had a haircut at the barbershop above this place, so I was thinking what would I do to kill some time, maximum half an hour. I asked to reception if its possible to have a quick manicure. They advised to have sports manicure. The result was above my expectation. the sports manicure was awesome. And I also had my toes re polished. All done in half an hour. The staff were very polite, nice and friendly.