TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Its second time back to shampoo bar !! Both times the most amazing hair cut !!

If you want to look a million dollars see Lexi !! T

Reviewed July 3, 2017

My partner had a haircut at the barbershop above this place, so I was thinking what would I do to kill some time, maximum half an hour. I asked to reception if its possible to have a quick manicure. They advised to have sports manicure. The result was above my expectation. the sports manicure was awesome. And I also had my toes re polished. All done in half an hour. The staff were very polite, nice and friendly.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I spend 3 hours in the spa. I had the hot stone massage, signature facial and spa hair treatment.
All staff are very nice and genuine.

Maria my masseuse, she is amazing throughout throughout entire session.
Excellent and professional service, very kind and sweet person.
It was so good I fell asleep during the treatment.
Remember to look for Maria if you want to get the best!

Be sure to visit them! Remember to book in advance it's really easy even through "what's app" they are really responsive.

2  Thank Angel T
Reviewed July 3, 2017

After having recently immigrated to Bali, I decided to go with a new hairstyle and a fresh look this morning.The gentleman that cut my hair was unable to speak any English, I showed him a photograph and through an interpreter I explained to him what I wanted done. I went from above shoulder, one length to short. To my dismay he did not layer my hair, but instead he proceeded to cut all along my hairline. Upon requesting him to layer my hair, he left my hair with visible chunks cut out. When paying, the receptionist saw my disappointment and offered some body else to "fix" my hair. I am shocked, and left the Shampoo Lounge in tears.

1  Thank OilWorker419
PapayaFiends, Owner at TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear Oilworker419,

So sorry to read this and I'm heading in to meet with the stylists to gather more info about your post and details regarding your dissatisfaction, if you could contact me directly to discuss it as this type of feedback is quite rare for us so its important to make it right for you and learn and improve for us. If you can contact me at des@tslbali.com or mobile +62811363861 we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

With apologies,
The Shampoo Lounge Team

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Visited the place with my daughters. All got a very nice haircut, manicure and pedicure. Very nice and friendly staff and perfect service. The staff are very kind and gentle when serving the kids. A perfect place for families.