TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Booked in to have our hair done before a friends wedding. Looked after well, really pleased with end results.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful facial by Mardi and hair blow wave by Christina - loved it! Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Extraordinarily professional and incredible service. Very friendly staff with attention to detail. For sure the best salon I've visited in Bali. Christina and Putra served me and were amazing. I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

This salon offers everything! They are very professional and competent and does their work with a big smile. I would not trust anyone else with my hair!
They also groom men equally as good!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I went here twice on my trip, fist I got a shampoo, conditioning and head message the second time I got a full back, chest and stomach waxing and a athletes pedicure and manicure. First time that I had ever done this kind of thing. The staff are very skilled and know what they are doing. I will be going back on my next trip. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of experience: February 2017