TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness this place is classy and so very well priced. A fabulous end to an awesome holiday! Great views people watching outside and well skilled employees. I will travel from australia to keep having my hair straightened!

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

We came as a family of 4 for hair spa. Fantastic session! Besides hair wash, the hair spa includes head, neck & shoulder massage and styling. Even my 7 yr had such a relaxing time that she doze off. She also loved the hair curls styled for her! The staff are so accommodating to our other 2 yr old who obviously can't have any hair treatment. They took out lego and coloring materials to occupy her. They kept a watchful eye on her while the rest of us could enjoy our session all in the same space. We walked away feeling refreshed and pampered. Definitely worth coming again when we are next in town!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

My stylist Tammy was amazing! She set my expectations up front, arranged lunch for me from the place next door, I showed her a picture of what I wanted and i'm absolutely THRILLED with how my hair came out. I'm usually very picky, I'm the kind of client that will go back to the salon if I'm not happy and I rarely, if ever have walked away pleased with my hair. Tammy spent 5 hours on my hair, knew exactly what she was doing right from the beginning when I showed her the picture which was such a nice change, She was attentive, and warm and I just adored her and my whole experience at TSL. I'm definitely going back and would highly recommend to anyone in Bali.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Best facial I've ever had!!!
I had the troubled skin facial and it was absolutely fantastic. Her technique was amazing and the products felt really nice on my skin. She did some sort of lazering and extractions and both her not one bit painful. While the mask was on she gave me an arm hand foot and leg massage and omg it was amazing!!!
The best part Was the neck and shoulder massage!! If this wasn't our last day I'd be spending the rest of my holiday in that salon.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

I went here with my partner after reading positive reviews from other people on Trip advisor. The staff there were friendly and greeted you and made you feel welcome. I went in to a mani and pedi, facial, makeup and the intensive hair repair. I had a different person for each treatment and everyone was so lovely and accommodating. The intensive hair treatment was seriously the best thing I did as my hair was soft and smooth for days. I also love the head, shoulder and arm massage that came with the hair treatment.

I would come back to Bali in a heartbeat just to come to this salon as my whole experience was so relaxing and enjoyable.

Date of experience: February 2017