TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Best facial I've ever had!!!
I had the troubled skin facial and it was absolutely fantastic. Her technique was amazing and the products felt really nice on my skin. She did some sort of lazering and extractions and both her not one bit painful. While the mask was on she gave me an arm hand foot and leg massage and omg it was amazing!!!
The best part Was the neck and shoulder massage!! If this wasn't our last day I'd be spending the rest of my holiday in that salon.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

I went here with my partner after reading positive reviews from other people on Trip advisor. The staff there were friendly and greeted you and made you feel welcome. I went in to a mani and pedi, facial, makeup and the intensive hair repair. I had a different person for each treatment and everyone was so lovely and accommodating. The intensive hair treatment was seriously the best thing I did as my hair was soft and smooth for days. I also love the head, shoulder and arm massage that came with the hair treatment.

I would come back to Bali in a heartbeat just to come to this salon as my whole experience was so relaxing and enjoyable.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

TSL is fantastic, amazing service, attention to detail and vibe.
Thank you Juni, Riek and all the crew at TSL for the unforgettable experience.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to TSL. Amazing!! 5 star experience. Loved my haircut and spa mani & pedi. My husband said it was the best massage he has ever had. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank kimg450
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

TSL has good services. My husband choose TSL to cut his hair after tried lots of different salon/ barber around Denpasar and Kuta. While waiting, I can have my nails done. Staff was friendly and professional. Facial was good too. We got 20% discount as we had treatment as couple. Really affordable price.
I just have a bit difficult asscess to park, as TSL has limited car park. So better you make reservation first.