TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2017

My husband and myself visited Shampoo Lounge three times during our time in Seminyak. My hair is long, curly and coarse and frizzes like a demon in humidity. I had a blow dry - this is always stressful visiting a new hairdresser praying for an excellent result, and at least something you can at lest bear. At our first visit Ade finished my blow dry in under 45 mins and the end result was amazing :-) I was very happy. My husband had a wet shave and a hair cut - he was very happy. Our second visit we had milk, honey foot soak ..Wow, he had a full body massage I had my eyelash extensions refilled. Fantastic job. Our third visit was the tidy up before we can home. I had another blow dry - this time with the hot stone massage and cream hair bath. My hair is still looking great almost ten days later. I had my nails polished and my feet tidied :-) .. My husband had another shave. All round great service. The staff remember you and are very attentive. The owner was also there one day and asked us how things went. The prices are so reasonable. All in all we really enjoyed our visits to TSL (free wifi and a coffee as well) and can not recommend this place more. One thing to keep in mind is that you are not in your own country so accept some small differences. This is a fantastic place. I will certainly be back and recommend it highly.

1  Thank fatboyslim253
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

the staff are so friendly and they are so expert. The place is lil bit small, but still nice. I had great result of balayage, so cool! Now, im so in love with my new hair color. Great job!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

As with my previous review of the SHL or the #balibarber, great atmosphere, great music, very clean and friendly, skilled barbers and the outcome....great hair cuts.
Since we visited 9 months ago they now have expanded with a nail salon and massage area
Highly recommended.

2  Thank 513ScottM
Reviewed January 23, 2017

We had the pleasure of two amazing experiences here - the facials were excellent, totally relaxing with caring staff with clever, expert hands. Leg and arm massages were included, this was 70 minutes of pure bliss for a so little money. We also had the head massage with hot stones and a blow dry, again the same level of excellence and expertise. I wish they were here in Australia, I'd go often.

1  Thank Janelle V
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm really impressed with the service here, the staff are all so friendly. Beautiful pedi from Marde. The coffee is good too, I'll be coming back to try other services again.

1  Thank Amanda E