TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

As with my previous review of the SHL or the #balibarber, great atmosphere, great music, very clean and friendly, skilled barbers and the outcome....great hair cuts.
Since we visited 9 months ago they now have expanded with a nail salon and massage area
Highly recommended.

2  Thank 513ScottM
Reviewed January 23, 2017

We had the pleasure of two amazing experiences here - the facials were excellent, totally relaxing with caring staff with clever, expert hands. Leg and arm massages were included, this was 70 minutes of pure bliss for a so little money. We also had the head massage with hot stones and a blow dry, again the same level of excellence and expertise. I wish they were here in Australia, I'd go often.

1  Thank Janelle V
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm really impressed with the service here, the staff are all so friendly. Beautiful pedi from Marde. The coffee is good too, I'll be coming back to try other services again.

1  Thank Amanda E
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

We went in for a blow dry and treatment on our last night. While we were there we asked for Mani/pedis and the girls accommodated us straightaway. We were so happy with our nails and hair and all the staff were so friendly. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Dewey182
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Went in with girlfriends and had a hair treatment and shellac nails done. The staff were all lovely and professional and the salon was beautiful. Will definitely return on my next visit to Bali!

1  Thank JessBentley