TripAdvisor
Search
TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Visit if you want the best!

Walked in had consultation with Danny who waved his magic. Hours later I walk out with a new colour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jane_parker_2
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Very good hair salon!

Very happy with my haircut and colouring! Amassing service! Strongly recommend! My stylist Alex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vaida T
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair hair style an amazing job million dollars shellac manicure great service end result barber shop attention to detail professional service head massage great price thank you so much my partner
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

I saw a lady on the street with a haircut I liked, I took a picture and asked the lady at shampoo lounge to give me the same haircut. She did it perfectly, was careful, showed me the back in the mirror to check every time. She was very friendly and her working methods appear very professional to me. Besides that, they didn't charge me the full price, because I only wanted the back part of my hair cut short. Very happy with the result and pleasantly surprised they didn't charge me for the full price.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Classic pedicure from the wonderful Win! Such attention to detail!
Thank you so much!
Also hair by Danny ! Always great ! Funky
Happy new year!

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

They have never failed me each time I came over to do my hair. This time round i did my pedicure too. Great service & job by Alex that did my hair. And same goes to Maria that did my Pedicure. Both of them are very friendly. Obviously i will come again for other services that they provided.
Keep the great job & services.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time at TSL for 90 aroma oil massage. The staff was friendly and masseuse very professional. I recommend.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Marty was excellent, beautiful massage and pedicure look forward to coming back to Bali and seeing Marty again x

1  Thank Sharon M