TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Blonde Balayage

Great thanks to Soen who has taken a great attention to what I was looking for and also delivered... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Livia M
Blow dry

I had a wash and blow dry not sure what shampoo you guys used but my hair never looked better even... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Vesna M
Canberra, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $48.00
from $35.00
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair an amazing job hair style shellac manicure million dollars barber shop end result great service attention to detail professional service signature massage head massage great price thank you so much
Reviewed January 24, 2015

My daughter & I visited TSL late in the afternoon without an appointment & were extremely happy to find they could fit us in. The service we received was fantastic - my daughter had a wash blow glow and was so happy with the results as she needed to have fab hair as she was flying out to Japan that night!!! I chose to have a pedicure while she was being pampered - my toes still look great over 2 weeks later.
I will be back in bali at the end of Feb & will make sure to pre-book my treatments. So looking forward to my next visit :))

2  Thank perthlee
Reviewed January 20, 2015

This place offers a brilliant signature massage where everything is clean and fresh, it costs a little extra at $20 AUD for an hour but at least you know the linen and towels etc are clean. The massage itself was delightful and professional.
I also had a traditional 'cut throat razor' shave which was an experience all of its own with hot and cold towels, massage and lotions for the face, amazing at only $14 AUD.
My wife had her hair cut and they did an awesome job and she was extremely happy!!
Worth checking out and pampering yourself!!
Ps you can order drinks here whilst you are being spoilt!!

1  Thank rossneill
Reviewed January 20, 2015

Had a couples full body massage which was fantastic!! After 6 trips to Bali and after visiting many spas this was very good!! Then had a hair cut which was also very professional. My husband had a wet shave and it was also very good. We will definitely be back!!

2  Thank SJN06
Reviewed January 19, 2015 via mobile

I was in Canggu and made an effort to find and get to this place. I did this based on the good reviews and the girls wanting to have a day for themselves. However I was greatly disappointed with the poor customer service. They ignored us and when we inquired about prices they seemed uninterested and unwilling to assist us. Shortly after a group of Australians entered and suddenly there was a quick change of atmosphere from the workers working there. They were pampering them with attention and smiles, they way every customer should be treated. Me and my family are also Australian (however not Caucasian).

1  Thank Ryan N
PapayaFiends, Owner at TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2015

Dear Ryan,

We remember your party well. There were seven of you arriving without a reservation. After we explained we're full up with people who have previously and properly booked in prior to arrival. Your party insisted on being accommodated so due to your persistence, we accommodated four of them and offered up alternative salons as options. Rather than being thankful, you're the second one in your party to write a vindictive review.

Perhaps if you ran a small business you would understand that overbooking and accommodating more customers than you can handle results in poor quality and that's not fair to those who booked in properly. We're saddened by your review but will always err on the side of quality service.

Your parties continued accusations that we treat Caucasian customers differently than others is absurd, we encourage you to visit our photo gallery to observe the broad international clientele we treat with respect and sincere friendliness. It's 2014, we have a very diverse staff of multiple nationalities and orientations - do you really think we differentiate based on race? People receive back the energy they project do consider that when interacting with others as we do ourselves.

If we are guilty of anything, it is showing our frustration with unreasonable "requests" on a very busy day - for that we do apologize and will work to improve upon in the future.

Reviewed January 10, 2015 via mobile

My mother, a friend and I attended tsl for a wedding trial of hair and makeup. Both hair and makeup were amazing so we booked for 8 females for hair and makeup for my wedding day. From the prompt email replies to the staff treating all guests like celebraties. Every member of our party couldn't fault the hair and makeup. I would recommend this place to anyone. I will defiantly be returning on future trips to Bali

2  Thank Katie N