TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Blonde Balayage

Great thanks to Soen who has taken a great attention to what I was looking for and also delivered... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Livia M
Blow dry

I had a wash and blow dry not sure what shampoo you guys used but my hair never looked better even... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Vesna M
Canberra, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $48.00
from $35.00
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair an amazing job hair style shellac manicure million dollars barber shop end result great service attention to detail professional service signature massage head massage great price thank you so much
Reviewed December 1, 2014

We had TSL come out to our apartment and do 9 x hair and make up for my 40th Birthday party. There were AMAZING! such a fabulous and talented team of staff arrived... they were super friendly, very professional and made the afternoon so much fun. All 9 of us were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. Couldn't recommend TSL enough!

Reviewed December 1, 2014

I went to have foils done, Im a blonde and the colour was spot on. The satff were lovely with an edge of cool also. I was treated to fabulous mimosa's on arrival and even enjoyed an amazing hot stone foot massage as well as an amazing head and neck massage. I wish I could take this salon and all its staff back to Sydney with me!!

Reviewed December 1, 2014 via mobile

I went to TSL around a month ago to cut my hair, that was my very first time to visit this place. The staff were really polite and nice, the place was really cozy and the result was really satisfying. I'll be back soon for sure and it's just around the corner from my house in Basangkasa, it takes 40 minutes to drive to my old salon in Kuta since i know this place, bye bye to the old one! Thank you TSL!

Reviewed December 1, 2014

I got my hair extensions at the shampoo lounge a couple of weeks ago & I love them! Perfect colour nicely blended didn't take long and the staff did everything they could to make me comfortable and happy! Will definitely be going back when I return for another holiday to Bali! This salon is a 10 out of 10!

2  Thank Kellindy
Reviewed December 1, 2014

I can highly recommend this place! The staff are beautiful and accommodating and so thorough! Very professional service and can't beat the prices either! ♥

Date of experience: October 2014