TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Blonde Balayage

Great thanks to Soen who has taken a great attention to what I was looking for and also delivered... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Livia M
Blow dry

I had a wash and blow dry not sure what shampoo you guys used but my hair never looked better even... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Vesna M
Canberra, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $35.00
More Info
from $28.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair an amazing job hair style shellac manicure million dollars barber shop end result great service attention to detail professional service signature massage head massage great price thank you so much
Reviewed November 11, 2014

I always go and have my hair cut when ever i go to Bali at The Shampoo Lounge they are very professional and do a fantastic cut very up to date with all the modern cuts and colours.

Date of experience: January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 11, 2014

My stylist name is Nixon and he's very helpful. He constantly help me to get the hair style that I desired each time of my visit. The barber place also really comfortable, classic and funky. You homemade pomade also awesome. Totally recommended!

Date of experience: November 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 11, 2014

They have a mens' barber upstairs where you can get as good a haircut as in any big-city shop, at a much better price. I make sure I need a cut when I know I'll be in Bali.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed November 7, 2014 via mobile

Spent the afternoon at the shampoo lounge as my cousin had a hair and make up trial but I didn't realise just how good they are!

Warm greetings from all the staff who had impeccable customer service. We were treated like queens once we walked through their doors.

Whilst waiting for the bride to be I managed to fit in mink eyelash extensions which only cost around $50AUD + 1 hr facial for an extra $25AUD. Definitely money well spent.

They also offer hair and make up, massage and hair treatments. The works. There's a package for approx. $125AUD which 4.45hrs of treatment heaven!

I cannot wait to go back and spend the WHOLE day there!

If there are any brides or bridal parties interested in finding AMAZING hairdressers and make up artists, look no further! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! They went above and beyond!

Thanks so much!

Reviewed November 2, 2014 via mobile

Had a great afternoon at The Shampoo Lounge and The Barber upstairs. The staff are so friendly and professional which made it a pleasant experience. The Salon is one of the best in Bali and The Barber upstairs is a sanctuary for the men. Highly recommend a visit to this place during your stay in Bali. A1

Date of experience: November 2014