TSL The Shampoo Lounge - Seminyak
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Blonde Balayage

Great thanks to Soen who has taken a great attention to what I was looking for and also delivered... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Livia M
Blow dry

I had a wash and blow dry not sure what shampoo you guys used but my hair never looked better even... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Vesna M
Canberra, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $48.00
from $35.00
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews hair extensions hair cut hair treatment long hair an amazing job hair style shellac manicure million dollars barber shop end result great service attention to detail professional service signature massage head massage great price thank you so much
Reviewed September 28, 2014 via mobile

My mum & I recently had treatments at The Shampoo Lounge. We had great service from the booking made in Australia, the spa experience here in Bali & the follow up to ensure we were satisfied! Brilliant, would highly recommend & I will return again before I head home.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our experience at TSL was great and we came out looking and feeling very Pretty, what a bonus, the attention to detail and caring service was wonderful! I Would highly recommend you visit TSL if have a function in Bali you want to look great for!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This was my second visit and it won't be the last, you always get the best service, treatments and value for money. I had the best facial and manicure and they do great hair treatments and always finish off with a great blow dry. If you are going to Bali make sure you book a package at TSL it is so worth the visit.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were a group of girls heading out for a 50th birthday we had up do's, makeup,pedicures and massages,The beautiful Shirley and her team looked after us with cold wine and wonderful service.
I have visited again twice since then and love The Shampoo Lounge and I will be back next week for my birthday for a day of lovely treats and to prepare for attending a wedding!!!!
The products are top quality the facilities are beautiful and fresh and the prices compared to home are very reasonable <3 see you soon!!!

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I'm a snob when it comes to good service especially when it comes to personal care. In many countries it is not easy to find truly exceptional customer care. "TSL" (The Shampoo Lounge) offers exceptional customer service mixed with a classy ambiance. They also offer the only authentic men's straight edge service complete with all the hot towels, guys music, drinks and more. A true gold mine.

Date of experience: April 2014