Tripadvisor

from $30.60
from $38.70
from $41.00
2,294 results
All reviews recommend wayan day trip monkey forest waterfall tour tanah lot tour booked wayan contact wayan bali driver rice fields perfect english fantastic tour coffee plantation his knowledge answered all our questions through tripadvisor highly recommend this company local culture
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

It was amazing and I highly recommend doing the private tour to see Ubud. Most of all We recommend Wayan as your driver and tour guide. He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, interactive and spoke very good English. The places were fantastic and being shown around in an air conditioned car made it worthwhile as the heat & humidity can be very challenging! We are a family of 4 - (10 & 12 yr) and it is a must do - ease, convenience and very enjoyable!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We contacted Gusti to be our guide again, and thankfully he was available to show us around Ubud. (He was our tour guide on the Gates of Heaven tour a couple days ago)
As always, he is very friendly, down to earth, knowledgeable, and gave us as all the time we need for our photos - and helped take them too

This is a very relaxed tour, and make sure to bring your camera! The locations on this tour are pretty beautiful and picturesque - you will see waterfalls, old rice fields, ancient temples, and lots of monkeys

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Great driver. Really good English and huge background knowlegde. Was on time when picking us up. Thank you!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We just had a wonderful day with Guna as our guide! Awesome sights, of course! Guna was a very safe driver, so we felt very comfortable on the day’s adventure.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

My driver was Alit and he was just perfect. As a solo traveler I get nervous about driving around with a stranger but he quickly put my concerns at ease. He was early to pick up but waited patiently for me. He was amenable to changed in itinerary which appreciated. He accompanied me through the whole monkey park and through most of the other attractions within reason. I was also able to wander on my own when I wanted to explore deeper. He explained background and facts about the area and sites. Would book with this company again. He also is a picturing taking expert which was crucial for me. Thanks!