Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed December 8, 2018
MrsEMSR
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile
Bad gel manicure and pedicure

Came here on my last day in Bali for a gel manicure and pedicure. Seemed very rushed, had two... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019

from $73.23
More Info
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage manicure and pedicure opi gel salon toes treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

From a big city in the US- this pedicure put all others I’ve had to shame. My husband got one as well along with a calf massage - the ladies were amazing and the price can’t be beaten. HIGHLY recommend!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I went to JI-VA yesterday for a manicure and was pleased with the results, however, she didn’t “cap” my nail tips with polish so I don’t expect this mani to last as long as I would expect it to. The chairs are comfortable and would be more comfortable for a pedi vs a mani...I had to shift in my seat and cross my arms every time she switched hands. I would have rather sat at a manicure table but they didn’t have any. Also, I’m not sure if it’s common here as it is in the US, but the tools weren’t in sealed bags for each mani. They were just in a basket ‍♀️ It all looked clean enough but I would have preferred something to reassure hygienic tool maintenance (even soaking in barbicide would have been ok.) The gel mani itself is pretty. Maybe a little thick, but I’m OK with that. The mini arm massage was great. The staff was quiet but friendly with smiles. As the previous posters noted she didn’t receive water/refreshments perhaps because she was local...I’m from the US and wasn’t offered any refreshments, either. All in all, I’d say it was an average experience.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank MrsEMSR
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely shocking. Rushed and rude. The woman with the headscarf tried to swap my nail polish with her cheap brand when I asked 3 times for OPI before I sat down, not to mention the one I chose had OPI written on the wheel. Then she goes if you want OPI this is closest colour and starts painting and I said “this isn’t the colour” and she replied “you want to change AGAIN?” So I said no don’t worry. She offered us water - then CHARGED US FOR IT! When I got back to the hotel I saw she had left a fingerprint on my toenail and not said anything. I am writing this a day after my mani and pedi, and it is chipped and shocking we should have gone to a cheap spa.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018

I had a beautiful French Manicure at Ji-VA Seminyak. The place are clean and comfy. However, I do hope that every guest got the same treatment here. I am a local visitor from Bali. Whenever my manicure almost done, there was 4 foreign guests perhaps from Australia coming for foot massage and the staff offered something to drink or mineral water straight away. Until my treatment is done still nobody offer me a water. It's just a small things but for me it's quite annoying. I paid the same price on the list, nothing's different with the other guest. Maybe this place is more specifically only for foreign tourist not for local people.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank 893lyn
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Ji-Va staff for showing me a lovely experience and leaving me with a fresh pedi! Very satisfied with the care and job they did on my toes. Foot and lower leg massage was A-1 and the polish is so smooth! After a few weeks trekking around Bali in sandals, this is exactly what my feet needed. I’m indecisive about polish, so they brought over 6 or 7 different colors for me to try out! All in all, I had fun and it relaxed me. Thanks girls!

Date of experience: October 2018