Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bad gel manicure and pedicure

Came here on my last day in Bali for a gel manicure and pedicure. Seemed very rushed, had two... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019
Chvrlottex
Hamilton, New Zealand
via mobile
Spa treatment

Was greeted with a warm welcome and offered water straight away. Husband and I had manicure and... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2019
G3698OKscottb
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews foot massage manicure and pedicure opi gel salon toes treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely shocking. Rushed and rude. The woman with the headscarf tried to swap my nail polish with her cheap brand when I asked 3 times for OPI before I sat down, not to mention the one I chose had OPI written on the wheel. Then she goes if you want OPI this is closest colour and starts painting and I said “this isn’t the colour” and she replied “you want to change AGAIN?” So I said no don’t worry. She offered us water - then CHARGED US FOR IT! When I got back to the hotel I saw she had left a fingerprint on my toenail and not said anything. I am writing this a day after my mani and pedi, and it is chipped and shocking we should have gone to a cheap spa.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018

I had a beautiful French Manicure at Ji-VA Seminyak. The place are clean and comfy. However, I do hope that every guest got the same treatment here. I am a local visitor from Bali. Whenever my manicure almost done, there was 4 foreign guests perhaps from Australia coming for foot massage and the staff offered something to drink or mineral water straight away. Until my treatment is done still nobody offer me a water. It's just a small things but for me it's quite annoying. I paid the same price on the list, nothing's different with the other guest. Maybe this place is more specifically only for foreign tourist not for local people.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank 893lyn
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Ji-Va staff for showing me a lovely experience and leaving me with a fresh pedi! Very satisfied with the care and job they did on my toes. Foot and lower leg massage was A-1 and the polish is so smooth! After a few weeks trekking around Bali in sandals, this is exactly what my feet needed. I’m indecisive about polish, so they brought over 6 or 7 different colors for me to try out! All in all, I had fun and it relaxed me. Thanks girls!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We went to the Canggu - Batu Balong location twice. They gave my husband a most thorough pedicure and changed his winter boot feet to beach ready. I had a 30min foot and leg massage that was out of this world. A few days later I had a Gel pedi and husband a 30mins massage and he was in heaven. I was extremely pleased with the outcome. These ladies are top notch and really know their stuff as well as friendly and helpful. Don’t forget to tip!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

One of the worst Mani/Pedi's I have had. My Mum & I had quite a few treatments elsewhere and we saved Ji-Va to the last day. What a mistake! They were rough handling, my cuticles bled, they weren't even paying attention and were more interested in what was happening outside and talking to themselves. The polish was applied so thickly that I had dents and chips in them 15 minutes later even though I had sandals on and had only walked down the street. The whole process felt extremely rushed and the constant loud drum beat music (only 1 song repeated over & over again) was not relaxing like a normal spa/salon. Would not recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018