Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Decent Gel Manicure

I went to JI-VA yesterday for a manicure and was pleased with the results, however, she didn’t... read more

Reviewed December 8, 2018
MrsEMSR
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile
Bad gel manicure and pedicure

Came here on my last day in Bali for a gel manicure and pedicure. Seemed very rushed, had two... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019

from $73.23
More Info
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage manicure and pedicure opi gel salon toes treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Ji-Va staff for showing me a lovely experience and leaving me with a fresh pedi! Very satisfied with the care and job they did on my toes. Foot and lower leg massage was A-1 and the polish is so smooth! After a few weeks trekking around Bali in sandals, this is exactly what my feet needed. I’m indecisive about polish, so they brought over 6 or 7 different colors for me to try out! All in all, I had fun and it relaxed me. Thanks girls!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We went to the Canggu - Batu Balong location twice. They gave my husband a most thorough pedicure and changed his winter boot feet to beach ready. I had a 30min foot and leg massage that was out of this world. A few days later I had a Gel pedi and husband a 30mins massage and he was in heaven. I was extremely pleased with the outcome. These ladies are top notch and really know their stuff as well as friendly and helpful. Don’t forget to tip!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

One of the worst Mani/Pedi's I have had. My Mum & I had quite a few treatments elsewhere and we saved Ji-Va to the last day. What a mistake! They were rough handling, my cuticles bled, they weren't even paying attention and were more interested in what was happening outside and talking to themselves. The polish was applied so thickly that I had dents and chips in them 15 minutes later even though I had sandals on and had only walked down the street. The whole process felt extremely rushed and the constant loud drum beat music (only 1 song repeated over & over again) was not relaxing like a normal spa/salon. Would not recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from one of the best manicure and pedicure everrrr!!! The ladies taking care of me were super lovely and really professional and my nails looks Extra plus for the arm and leg massage in the end, would come back just for this

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

I walked past this salon, it looked rather cute from the outside so I popped in.
It was light and cosy inside, the seats were super comfortable and I felt instantly relaxed.
But that was only the beginning, what followed was 2 hours of bliss. My pedicure was performed meticulously with care as was my manicure. The girls couldn’t do enough for me. I fell asleep it was that relaxing. Next I got a facial, it was an hour of decadence. While the face mask was on I was massaged from head to toe. I didn’t want to leave. Thanks girls for a most memorable experience!

Date of experience: February 2018