Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Decent Gel Manicure

I went to JI-VA yesterday for a manicure and was pleased with the results, however, she didn’t... read more

Reviewed December 8, 2018
MrsEMSR
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile
Bad gel manicure and pedicure

Came here on my last day in Bali for a gel manicure and pedicure. Seemed very rushed, had two... read more

Reviewed May 21, 2019

from $73.23
More Info
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage manicure and pedicure opi gel salon toes treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2018

One of the worst Mani/Pedi's I have had. My Mum & I had quite a few treatments elsewhere and we saved Ji-Va to the last day. What a mistake! They were rough handling, my cuticles bled, they weren't even paying attention and were more interested in what was happening outside and talking to themselves. The polish was applied so thickly that I had dents and chips in them 15 minutes later even though I had sandals on and had only walked down the street. The whole process felt extremely rushed and the constant loud drum beat music (only 1 song repeated over & over again) was not relaxing like a normal spa/salon. Would not recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from one of the best manicure and pedicure everrrr!!! The ladies taking care of me were super lovely and really professional and my nails looks Extra plus for the arm and leg massage in the end, would come back just for this

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

I walked past this salon, it looked rather cute from the outside so I popped in.
It was light and cosy inside, the seats were super comfortable and I felt instantly relaxed.
But that was only the beginning, what followed was 2 hours of bliss. My pedicure was performed meticulously with care as was my manicure. The girls couldn’t do enough for me. I fell asleep it was that relaxing. Next I got a facial, it was an hour of decadence. While the face mask was on I was massaged from head to toe. I didn’t want to leave. Thanks girls for a most memorable experience!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We did a couple’s treatment. A men’s pedicure and a women’s manicure and pedicure with gel colour. We were very pleased with the results. Staff was very kind and helpful. We took a very nice group-picture at the end.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We really loved the attention by the staff attending to our manicures and pedicures, simply perfect and so relaxing. Thank you very much.

Date of experience: December 2017