quiet hotel away from the hustle of seminyak but only 5 minutes walk away from beach/shops restaurants etc. Staff were very helpful, room was well appointed but no tea/coffee facilities but they make a beautiful pot of tea from the restaurant, breakfast was great, they make eggs any way you like them, vegetable omelet was superb. All up great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmest greeting from Bali Agung Village. We are located on the west-coast of the Bali island, only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 30 minutes to the Capital city. The complex of Villas and Bungalows is situated in Seminyak or better well known as the bit further away area beyond Kuta Beach. The quiet and tranquil atmosphere with the rice fields are far as your eyesight can reach really gives you the touch of a village in a modern world. Then, of course, you will have the complete natural surroundings adding a sense of peace being with us at Bali Agung Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Bali Agung Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Agung Village Hotel Kuta
- Bali Agung Village Seminyak