We did a search for a hotel near the beach, with a pool, restaurant and wifi. This was one of our choices and I'm very glad we chose it. We're in a Villa, a very spacious room with an incredibly comfortable bed and duvet. The free breakfast is ample although the menu for other meals is limited. The pool is sufficient for relaxing but needs a few more beds at the busiest of times. We found the location of the hotel to be close enough for walking to the beach and away from the Main Street enough to remain quiet. Also found the cocktails at the bar to be very generous!
The staff have been very helpful arranging motor transport, bikes and cars. Would be happy to return again. A taxi into Kuta for some shopping was $4.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmest greeting from Bali Agung Village. We are located on the west-coast of the Bali island, only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 30 minutes to the Capital city. The complex of Villas and Bungalows is situated in Seminyak or better well known as the bit further away area beyond Kuta Beach. The quiet and tranquil atmosphere with the rice fields are far as your eyesight can reach really gives you the touch of a village in a modern world. Then, of course, you will have the complete natural surroundings adding a sense of peace being with us at Bali Agung Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Agung Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Agung Village Hotel Kuta
- Bali Agung Village Seminyak