The room is ok, the doors don't close properly leaving wide cracks in them. The pool is nice but the deck chairs never get sun from the over hanging trees. The drinks are very expensive and a very small selection, the food is good and reasonably priced though. The walk down a dark alley isn't the best at night but not too far away from seminyak. NEVER book anything through the tour desk, they use scam drivers to take you to scam restaurants and overly expensive spas that pay the hotel kick backs. They care more for your money then they do your happiness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmest greeting from Bali Agung Village. We are located on the west-coast of the Bali island, only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 30 minutes to the Capital city. The complex of Villas and Bungalows is situated in Seminyak or better well known as the bit further away area beyond Kuta Beach. The quiet and tranquil atmosphere with the rice fields are far as your eyesight can reach really gives you the touch of a village in a modern world. Then, of course, you will have the complete natural surroundings adding a sense of peace being with us at Bali Agung Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bali Agung Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Agung Village Hotel Kuta
- Bali Agung Village Seminyak