This rather quaint hotel is tucked away in an unattractive cul-de-sac, but within easy walking distance of a beautiful, wide and white beach and shops and restaurants in the town of Seminyak.
The hotel is used mainly by package tour foreign tourists.
The ordinary rooms are rather small and simple with a tiny terrace.
There is a good TV-service with plenty of foreign stations. The bathrooms have been renovated. Unfortunately, our bathroom was none to clean.
The restaurant serves an excellent buffet breakfast for this standard of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmest greeting from Bali Agung Village. We are located on the west-coast of the Bali island, only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 30 minutes to the Capital city. The complex of Villas and Bungalows is situated in Seminyak or better well known as the bit further away area beyond Kuta Beach. The quiet and tranquil atmosphere with the rice fields are far as your eyesight can reach really gives you the touch of a village in a modern world. Then, of course, you will have the complete natural surroundings adding a sense of peace being with us at Bali Agung Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Agung Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Agung Village Hotel Kuta
- Bali Agung Village Seminyak