“Fantastic Villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Angelco
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Fantastic Villa”
Reviewed October 26, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We had a great stay in Prana Villa, one of 4 private villas in the Satnam Villa complex. The place is gorgeous (just like the photos on the website!) and located in a quiet area a short taxi ride from Seminyak. Villa manager Rini is so welcoming and keeps everything in tip top condition. Loved the layout, furnishings and living/pool areas of the villa, as well as the bedrooms and private indoor/outdoor ensuite bathrooms. Next time I visit Bali I will probably opt to stay a bit closer to Seminyak, but there is a Mini Mart and a couple of reasonable cafes (Bumbak Coffee and Fresh Go) within walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2014
How helpful were the directions to the property?
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Arky2014
Australia
“Paradise”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

7 star accommodation are my thoughts of this amazing villa. From the minute I entered this villa I knew that my stay here would be an unforgettable one . The spectacular architecture and excellent layout made this place awesome . Was kept spotless by our maid ,it had everything we needed . I have stayed in many villas in bali before , this one is the best by far , what you see in the pictures is what you get plus a lot more. I will most definitely come back to this villa when I'm in bali again , thank you prana villa and staff .

Date of stay: September 2014
Traveling group: Young Children
gmt7
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent staff who manages an excellent villa”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Firstly, the name of this villa is villa prana of satnam villas group.
Now for the important reviews, this is a beautiful and wonderfully designed villa. It is owned by a wonderful lady Tina, and managed by an excellent housekeeper Rini. Although there aren't many amenities and restaurants within walking distance, they are all about a 5-10min drive away from the villa.
This villa feels so homely and cosy that my party of 6 just never want to venture out to explore. It feels so nice just to stay in and enjoy the house and the pool.
We will highly recommend this villa to all our friends and family if they ever wanna come here in a group needing 3 bedrooms...
Thank you Tina and Rini for making our stay so wonderful...

Date of stay: September 2014
Eric29769...
Denpasar, Indonesia
“surprise in heaven”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I was surprised that the villa was very modern with great design furniture but so warm.
I felt at home immediately.

the peace fullness was the first thing we felt.
we felt at home and we came to the rest we needed.

the party scene and the famous restaurant are not even 5 minutes away.
Than I am talking about Seminyak, The Beverly hills from Bali.

My partner was so impressed with the staff, they where there but we did not noticed.
a better compliment we can not give, service is the best.

It made our stay a stay to remember
It brought me and my partner closer together.

For us a place full of great personal memories, and a place to come back to.
Thanks you all so much

Date of stay: March 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:

Date of stay: March 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing