“Best part about my holiday!”
Review of BALI gift SPA

BALI gift SPA
Ranked #7 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bali Gift Spa Menu: Indian Head Massage 30 minutes – IDR 130K Back & Shoulder Massage 30 minutes - IDR 160K | 40 minutes – IDR 180K Foot Massage 30 minutes – IDR 160K Traditional Gift Massage 60 minutes – IDR 250K | 90 minutes – IDR 400K Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage 60 minutes – IDR 300K Warm Stone Gift Massage 80 minutes – IDR 350K Gift Foot Reflexology 60 minutes – IDR 230K Balinese Facial 60 minutes – IDR 250K Traditional Balinese Lulur ( Body Scrub ) 60 minutes – IDR 350K Body Mask 60 minutes – IDR 300K Signature of Bali Gift Spa -- 90 minutes IDR 400K Balinese massage + Foot Massage or Mini Facial PACKAGES MENU: Jet Leg Relieve ---------------------150 minutes IDR 750K Balinese Massage or Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi Massage + Balinese Facial + Foot Massage Gift Spa Indulgence ----------------150 minutes IDR 750K Balinese Massage + Balinese Scrub + Body Mask + Milk Aroma Bath The Gift of Bali ---------------------120 minutes IDR 600K Foot Reflexology + Balinese Massage + Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi Massage + Milk Aroma Bath The Gift of Balinese Lulur ---------120 minutes IDR 650K Foot Reflexology + Balinese Massage + Balinese Scrub (lulur) + Milk Aroma Bath The Gift of Balinese Facial --------120 minutes IDR 650K Foot Reflexology + Balinese Massage + Balinese Facial + Milk Aroma Bath The Dua Gift -----------------------100 minutes IDR 500K Foot Reflexology + Balinese Massage + Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi Massage The Simple Gift ---------------------70 minutes IDR 375K Foot Reflexology + Balinese Massage
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Thank you so much to the team at Bali Gift. Staying nearby at O Villa's in Seminyak meant that we could walk to the spa; however I would travel across Bali to have my treatments! Can't wait to see you guys again on my next trip!

2  Thank Alysha C
MadePinda, Manager at BALI gift SPA, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2016

Dear Alysha,

Warmest Greeting from Bali Gift Spa and Team, we do appreciated for your time to submitting a review on Trip Advisor, all of team will more than happy to welcoming and serve you again at our Spa on your next visiting to Bali.

With Kind Regards,

"warm stone massage"
in 5 reviews
"an indian head massage"
in 3 reviews
"shoulder and back massage"
"ginger tea"
"couples room"
"hour treatment"
"treatment rooms"

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Very relaxing massage but overpriced compare to other places in Bali area.
Not sure if I'll come back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MadePinda, Manager at BALI gift SPA, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2017

Dear Federico,

Thank you for your experience our treatment at our romantic ambience of the spa, I understand your concern about our price. I knew many street small places a long the road which put themselves Spa and with lower rate. It is good for tourist or you as an option to choose. For sure price will follow the quality,cleanliness,private room and also manner of therapist.

I appreciate your time for writing on TripAdvisor.

Regards,
Made Pinda N TEAM

Reviewed November 30, 2016

Our very first day in Bali and we visited this spa across the street from our villa. Went with a package facial, full body, and bath soak. Went there twice during my vacation and great massages by Sri and the rest of their staff. Very well pampered with a cold towel upon arrival, a cold drink, and tea afterwards. Highly recommended and worth a visit!

1  Thank lesgchan
MadePinda, Manager at BALI gift SPA, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Dear Lesgchan,

Warmest Greeting from Bali Gift Spa!.

Thank you for visiting Bali Gift Spa during your Bali Vacation also thank you very much for your time to share your spa experience on TripAdvisor and recognize your therapist name. we are happy that you satisfies with one of our Spa package The Gift of Balinese Facial.
We will looking forward to pampering you again with another package on your next vacation to Bali.
Your recommendation to others will be much appreciated.

With Best Regards,

Made Pinda N Team

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

We guys tend to avoid spas and this was my first half day spa experience and I hate that I have been missing out. Booked the 210 minute package and I feel like a new man with a new energy for life! I'm not joking. The staff were incredibly friendly and warm from the beginning. Made me and my friend comfortable and provided refreshments. The masseuses then brought me to a level of relaxation that I have never achieved. And all for around $75 USD. Amazing and well worth it.

1  Thank maaronlay

Dear Maaronlay,

Many Greeting from Bali Gift Spa!

We appreciated your time for submitting your spa experience at Bali Gift Spa, we are delighted to read that you had a relaxing and enjoyable treatment for Shirodara package, we will pass your kind feed back to our team.
And all of us will looking forward to treat you again at Bali Gift Spa.

With Kind Regards,
Made Pinda N Team

See more reviews
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

The staff were all lovely and welcoming. Took the time to ask if there were any specific massage requirements we had individually. Massages were very good. Facial was relaxing but very basic. Was a bit noisy with traffic - we ignored this as the feel of the place with the staff and the music made up for it. Very clean rooms. Not great but very good. Would go back.

1  Thank EdwardsAus
MadePinda, Manager at BALI gift SPA, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Dear Mrs Edwards,

Warmest Greeting from Bali Gift Spa!..

Thank you for visiting us during your holiday in Bali with your family, we do appreciated that you take your time to submitting your spa experience for one of our Spa package Jet Leg Relieve at Bali Gift Spa. We will more that happy to serve you and your family again at our Spa.

with kind regards,