Gellish Nail & Hand Spa Bali

Reviewed July 30, 2017
julienet2014
via mobile
Really great

I was relieved to discover that Gellish does SNS. So happy with the result...thinner and better... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2017
Joanne A
Beaumaris, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $10.83
from $13.80
from $28.50
from $11.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Went to Gellish with my teenage niece. I have sns on my nails and wanted a removal and replacement, my niece wanted tips and sns. The staff were just lovely but we were in there for two and a half hours.
I was shocked as it takes an hour in Aust.

The product used doesn't seem to be of the same quality either, chips and breaks immediately followed. Nails were a bit uneven also.

Also, the place was full of rats, which was fairly unpleasant. They were running across the floor during our treatment.

I wouldn't return for Sns, but I think they'd be okay doing just normal or shellac polish, once again, staff were really lovely.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Carlo &
Reviewed August 26, 2017

I went to this nail bar as it was one the few places that did SNS. I was quoted 680.000 rupiahs for taking off and applying new. Even more expensive than in England. They took great care taking it off. Lovely staff and very caring. Applied new SNS with great care and it looked ok. A little uneven in places, but I was happy with it. Unfortunately after a few hours it started to chip. In the morning 3 nails had chipped. I returned to the shop, showed them and made an appointment for the repairs. When I arrived for the repairs the owner said I needed to pay (over the phone). I was not prepared to pay even more. They said they would repair them for free. Nothing was taken off. they tried to repair them by going over the recently applied layers. The result was disastrous! The girl had really tried her best, but it all had to come off. During the repairs the owner was around. She did not bother to come and see me or apologise, which I thought was very rude of her. Don't think the product was very good. I had travelled with SNS nails done in England on for 3 weeks and there was no damage whatsoever. Wished I had just left it. Not sure if the product was right or old.
I left the nail bar after 2 visits with OPI on my nails for more than £40. More hellish than gellish in my opinion, but could not fault the staff, just the management!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank nicky4451
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience at the Gellish Nail &a Hand Spa Bali. I got a pedicure and a gel overlay, basically full pedicure and gellish as my colour. I loved my pedicure right from the start but didn't want to be too hasty with my review. However after more than week and a trek up Mount Agung my pedicure has stood the test of time and I'm sure will last another 4 weeks as my usual gel pedicures do. Don't hesitate to get your hands/feet etc done at this Spa. They are hygienic, friendly and gracious hosts. I highly recommend this Spa!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I was relieved to discover that Gellish does SNS.
So happy with the result...thinner and better than I've ever had in Melbourne.
The technician was very professional and the nail bar was very clean...thank you

Date of experience: June 2017
4  Thank Joanne A
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Was recommended to go by a friend and it was perfect. I have had manicures/pedicures all over the world and this is one of the best I have ever had. No drills just skill of the lady. Finished produce excellent

Date of experience: January 2017