Gellish Nail & Hand Spa Bali
Review Highlights
Really great

I was relieved to discover that Gellish does SNS. So happy with the result...thinner and better... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2017
Joanne A
Beaumaris, Australia
via mobile
Fantastic

Reviewed January 10, 2017
Linda B
Perth, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $10.83
from $13.80
from $28.50
from $11.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I was relieved to discover that Gellish does SNS.
So happy with the result...thinner and better than I've ever had in Melbourne.
The technician was very professional and the nail bar was very clean...thank you

Date of experience: June 2017
4  Thank Joanne A
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Was recommended to go by a friend and it was perfect. I have had manicures/pedicures all over the world and this is one of the best I have ever had. No drills just skill of the lady. Finished produce excellent

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

The shop is on the same side as Bintang supermarket and it is just before Padma St. It was described as an "orange shop", It's actually bright pink in colour.
The cleanliness impressed me as did the skills of the therapist with her manicure.
On a down side I'm sorry I did SNS in Bali. I should have kept my SNS nails on from Oz despite the growth. I'm afraid to say within two days they were all chipped and peeling and I paid $50 for the job.
It's been really annoying catching them on everything. I haven't had time to go back. No doubt they would have fixed it. The product just didn't seem to hold. They only seem to have one lot of product and limited colours. It's only new here so in time I guess they'll improve.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank MissJapoon
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I've been doing gel manicure for a lot of years. Never had one this bad before. The lady did a horrible shape for the nails. It was a diagonal!!! We started to fix it, had no length after that.The gel started to crack on the second day. Came back there to ask them to fix it. They took off the top polish and covered it again. I was pretty sure that it's not gonna work. I was right. Will never come back.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Z2173HG_
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Have SNS nails and have done for the past 6 months or so needed a refil before we headed home. Same prices as Aus but an awesome job probably better than back home. Old tools used no electric files so a lot slower process but totally worth it end result was pretty good

Date of experience: September 2016