Gellish Nail & Hand Spa Bali
Review Highlights
Mount Agung proof gel

I had a wonderful experience at the Gellish Nail &a Hand Spa Bali. I got a pedicure and a gel... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2017
julienet2014
via mobile
Really great

I was relieved to discover that Gellish does SNS. So happy with the result...thinner and better... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2017
Joanne A
Beaumaris, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $10.83
from $13.80
from $28.50
from $11.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

The shop is on the same side as Bintang supermarket and it is just before Padma St. It was described as an "orange shop", It's actually bright pink in colour.
The cleanliness impressed me as did the skills of the therapist with her manicure.
On a down side I'm sorry I did SNS in Bali. I should have kept my SNS nails on from Oz despite the growth. I'm afraid to say within two days they were all chipped and peeling and I paid $50 for the job.
It's been really annoying catching them on everything. I haven't had time to go back. No doubt they would have fixed it. The product just didn't seem to hold. They only seem to have one lot of product and limited colours. It's only new here so in time I guess they'll improve.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank MissJapoon
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I've been doing gel manicure for a lot of years. Never had one this bad before. The lady did a horrible shape for the nails. It was a diagonal!!! We started to fix it, had no length after that.The gel started to crack on the second day. Came back there to ask them to fix it. They took off the top polish and covered it again. I was pretty sure that it's not gonna work. I was right. Will never come back.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Z2173HG_
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Have SNS nails and have done for the past 6 months or so needed a refil before we headed home. Same prices as Aus but an awesome job probably better than back home. Old tools used no electric files so a lot slower process but totally worth it end result was pretty good

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Stacey C
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

After having a hellish... Overpriced mani/pedi a little further up the road the ladies here offered to fix my nails at a discount... Very happy with the result and service... Beautiful nails and ambience and attentive staff... Well worth the visit!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Sumitra B
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

After seeing good reviews - I tried it out for a Shellac mani and pedi. The color selection was unfortunately minimal. My pedi looks great however the mani started chipping on day 2. I've only had shellac peel - never chip - especially day 2 so a bit annoying since it was still $30 each. Would go to a bigger spa next time with wider color selection and likely better quality.

Date of experience: July 2016