Gellish Nail & Hand Spa Bali
Review Highlights
Mount Agung proof gel

I had a wonderful experience at the Gellish Nail &a Hand Spa Bali. I got a pedicure and a gel... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2017
julienet2014
via mobile
Really great

I was relieved to discover that Gellish does SNS. So happy with the result...thinner and better... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2017
Joanne A
Beaumaris, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $10.83
from $13.80
from $28.50
from $11.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Have SNS nails and have done for the past 6 months or so needed a refil before we headed home. Same prices as Aus but an awesome job probably better than back home. Old tools used no electric files so a lot slower process but totally worth it end result was pretty good

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Stacey C
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

After having a hellish... Overpriced mani/pedi a little further up the road the ladies here offered to fix my nails at a discount... Very happy with the result and service... Beautiful nails and ambience and attentive staff... Well worth the visit!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Sumitra B
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

After seeing good reviews - I tried it out for a Shellac mani and pedi. The color selection was unfortunately minimal. My pedi looks great however the mani started chipping on day 2. I've only had shellac peel - never chip - especially day 2 so a bit annoying since it was still $30 each. Would go to a bigger spa next time with wider color selection and likely better quality.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank FoodieObsession
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I decided even after reading the one bad review to try this place,as it was the only place I could find that did SNS It is not like in Australia they do not have any electrical equipment it is all done manually, but the product is exactly the same as at home it took 90 minutes to take of the old and renew Komang was very clean and professional ,the place is not fancy but is very clean and has high end polish etc. It cost about $40 that was with 30% discount so not cheap Bali prices,but worth it I am so happy with my new SNS nails as I am here until Sept I will definatly be back Terimakasi Komang
The address is confusing it is not in Seminak it is on Legian street just before padma st if you are heading south reverse for north

Date of experience: June 2016
5  Thank V2167LWsandrah
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

I visited 2 times for the massage, once for Nail spa, SNS very experience staff, wonderful n excellent servive rendered. They are very polite, helpful n committed in carrying their jobs. One thing for sure, the nail design are very innovation n creative, unique n attractive colors combination, n offcourse real fine jobs with quality finishes. I would want to come back at anytime when I'm around. World class standard, recommended a must for ladies visiting Bali. Location is a bit off the busy district, its OK to me.
Nelly, Melbourne Aust.