Spa Bali Drupadi Seminyak
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent massage in a peaceful oasis

An hour was enough to fully recharge depleted engines for both my friend and I. A lovely place... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
OlgaNotFromVolga
Little quiet Oasis

My friend and I had a massage together and it couldn’t have been any nicer. The atmosphere is quiet... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
allyinbali

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $10.80
from $8.70
More Info
All reviews body scrub foot massage ayurvedic massage ultimate package ginger tea mani pedi walk ins warm stone massage hour massage creme bath great massage hot stone signature massage great price full body great service masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

2hrs of massage and body scrub. The whole session started 15 mins late but ended on time. Would be nice if they didnt cut corner on timing. Massage was really good by intan. But between body scrub I was told to wait and it's pretty cold.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband booked in for 30min couples back massage, it was so good that we booked another treatment straight after and also had a 1 hour facial. We left feeling relaxed and refreshed! The staff were lovely and professional and the cost was very affordable. We would love to go back but sadly it’s our last day in Bali!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Rosieb89
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

We had a very comfortable foot massage, the seat feels very plush and can be reclined for your comfort.

We were squeezing in one last massage before heading to the airport and the staff actually opened slightly earlier when he saw us!

Would rate higher if they can improve their hygiene. Had a house fly linger around but the staff didn't seem to notice.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

A friend and I booked in for a indulgent package which included a bali massage, body scrub, petal bath, hair crepe bath and foot massage. We were there for five hours and it was the most amazing experience.

The body scrub was made up of coconut and coffee and left your skin smooth. The staff were all very friendly. We were given iced lemon water on arrival before being shown to lockers where we locked everything away and we kept the keys. They have single and couple rooms.

We thought it was going to be a long 5 hours but I went very quickly and it was the most relaxing day I have ever had. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

I had been there twice. First time i took bali massage 60min, body scrub&flower bath, spa treatment pedicure, shellac manicure and facial treatment 60min. Second time i took foot massage 60min and shellac pedicure. Very nice spa, cheap and very professional work. Prices are so low that you can go whatever treatment you like everyday.

Date of experience: February 2019