Spa Bali Drupadi Seminyak
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent massage in a peaceful oasis

An hour was enough to fully recharge depleted engines for both my friend and I. A lovely place... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
OlgaNotFromVolga
Little quiet Oasis

My friend and I had a massage together and it couldn’t have been any nicer. The atmosphere is quiet... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
allyinbali

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $10.80
from $8.70
More Info
All reviews body scrub foot massage ayurvedic massage ultimate package ginger tea mani pedi walk ins warm stone massage hour massage creme bath great massage hot stone signature massage great price full body great service masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

We tried indulgent spa for 4 hours including balinese spa massage, foot bath, cream bath, body scrub, facial martha tilaar, flower bathing. Services is well done, we have good times there. Will be back soon. Truly balinese spa. Better to make a reservation before coming to the spa. Facility car parking is provided.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

We booked for The Ultimate Package which cost 810,000++ Rupiah per person and we requested for couple rooms. The ambiance is good and the massage room is lovely. We spent 6 hours for massage, body scrub, flower bath, mani and pedi, facial and cream bath. The staff were polite and good. An the end of the treatment they will serve fruits and tea. And yaa they will offer you drinking water (because we were there for 6 hours though). Its a great experience there.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Service was brilliant, had a body scrub which was wonderful and had a massage too. Skin was glowing after. Also had a 30 min facial which was very relaxing and high quality. Would definitely come back. May need to book in advance, as it gets quite filled up.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Went to the new Spa Bali Drupadi after having visited the other site in Jalan Camplung Tanduk several times, and it was the same great service, ambience and massages as I've come to expect. They emailed me after I had booked into the other site when they saw where I was staying, and suggested the one in Jalan Drupadi was closer to my hotel, and moved my booking for me. The staff are all highly trained and respectful, and the massages are performed in private rooms, with soft music and the staff all speak softly and it is a very relaxing experience. Exactly the type of massage and setting that I prefer.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 28, 2018

6 hhours of this pampering- been several times and the standards are so well maintained will be back again

Date of experience: August 2018