Spa Bali Drupadi Seminyak
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent massage in a peaceful oasis

An hour was enough to fully recharge depleted engines for both my friend and I. A lovely place... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
OlgaNotFromVolga
Little quiet Oasis

My friend and I had a massage together and it couldn’t have been any nicer. The atmosphere is quiet... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
allyinbali

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $10.80
from $8.70
More Info
All reviews body scrub foot massage ayurvedic massage ultimate package ginger tea mani pedi walk ins warm stone massage hour massage creme bath great massage hot stone signature massage great price full body great service masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2018

6 hhours of this pampering- been several times and the standards are so well maintained will be back again

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Neat mani pedi and polish. Very clean, cleaned tools after use. Better hygiene procedures than most nail salons in aus. Very happy will go back again before our trips over.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from 6 hrs of blissful treatments for under $AU100. My therapist was an angel, she hardly left my side and if there was time to wait she found other little ways to treat me eg hot stones for my hands and feet. This is my 4th visit to spa bali and I would recommend it to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I would say it's a average massage spa. It was my first time though in the massage parlor.

Would recommend that you search other spa very going to this spa.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Second day in a row.
First massage was 60 mins. Thought it was good except the oil used was like those used for a beach massage.
Had a 90 min today. No oil. Best therapist. Her name is Agung. She knows what she is doing. Left there floating and disoriented.
Yes... expensive by Seminyak standards. However you don't keep chasing ' the perfect' massage after 90 mins with Agung.
Best to book. Gets really busy.

Date of experience: July 2018